FF Drifters NEEDED

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
whatdamn said:
typicalguy,
were you at the event? wait ur NOTKeng isit? looking at ur sig...same car as he...i'm so confused over who is who.:
i think typicalguy and NOTKeng is a same person la..

whatdamn said:
dzal_a,
were you there? sigh, next time must wear name tag already haha..
i'm not there la.....what for want to come over all the way from ipoh and just watching....nanti lagi geram coz tak dapat join u guys.....hehehhee...i will be there if imivec let me join.... :)

whatdamn said:
quote from skagee, "ok, you've convinced me that FF can drift..." *thumbs up*
:
good job guyss.....i hope imivec can let me join for next event....

Last edited:

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

Thanks guys, thanks all your support and all your corparation in the event , we will try to make more event, i thing your is very enjoy last night , i was very glad your guys last night do a very good jop and show us FF realy can drift so just keep it up i think we will grow more bigger .

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

I will post it early next time to let your adjust the time for register ookokokokokokokokokokokok but your must show off when the register day was set.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Good job guys. I was definately impressed last night . Seeing Keng and Ninja-iga in the first ever FF Tsusio Battle in Malaysia ( could I safely say in the World ??) was truly amazing. Watching Typical guy with his open-door drifting and killer Feint was certainly entertaining :).Seeing Imivec going at break neck speed was really scary though..heeheehee. Anyway what really impressed me was the amount of discipline and consideration the FF drifters displayed;The first round was a bit of a mess but after a bit of briefing ( or should I say 'telling off' :)) you guys exhibited something I hope the FR drifters will follow in the future OTS events. Good job again guys!!!

Anyway, I have notice a wide discrepancy in how some of the other FF drifters cars handles. May I suggest, Keng , Ninja and Typicalguy start up a thread on how your cars are being set-up to share the info to all FF drifters

Please keep a look out for the next FF event ..Thanks :)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
FINALLY!

cat's outta the bag!
BETA-test : SUCCESSFUL! :D :D

SKAGEE and gang
very very sorry for my terlampau ganas driving on the 1st round, me first time + really didn't know the drifting ettiques! :D now i know hahahaha
PS: will ganas when requested! :D :D :D LOLOLOLOLOL

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
ninja,
too ganas la you haha. but nice tsuiso-ing with keng.

keng,
nice drifting at the last straight+corner...i spun out too many times there sigh.

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
ninja,
i hav 2 apologize 2 ariff too ....damn ganas my driving during da tsuiso....guess i was too excited & was strugglin 2 keep up wif ur pace, even had difficulty lookin for marshalls signal......btw, ur drifting was really consistent & i had 2 great time on da track, it felt so much safer .....

whatdamn,
ive heard alot of good things from my frenz who watched....dey said ur drift was veli smooth especially on corner exit....what happened on da 2nd run?u spun almost on every lap?

imivec,
wat happened 2 ur front left tyre?hit curb is it?terus flat geh.....

Last edited:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
keng,
thanks for the feedback, the 2nd lap was because i tried someting different la, really tried to drift that last straight and corner but i had horrible line haha. and also i had a blister on my thumb from all the turning. but it was fun :) must give me face first time actually trying to drift on track. will try to be better the next 'FF OTS' :D ur brother NOTKeng also was keng! hahah with the door opening thinggy.

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
hahaha, tat is nil, u shud c wat he can do outside da track....hehehehehe....

btw, which gear were u using 2 clear most of da corner & at wat rev? my car undaa powered...cudn't clear most of it within my 2nd gear torque band...didn't try 1st unless for da inner right hander uturn...

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
waaaa....u guys have alots of fun la last nite.....kalau la aku ada smalam...hhmmmmm

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
keng,
haha will be waiting to see more crazy shit from u and ur bro then :) i was mainly using 2nd gear except for the consecutive hairpins before the last straight la, damn tight there, but for the other corners, in 2nd gear about 4-5k rpm lor. but i did alot of bad shifting last night haha. my recaro was swaying sideways too haha.

dzal_a,
haha yeah, real fun...can't wait for the next one seriously. i mean i'm studying at monash only so it's like really convinient for me to just roll down to extreme park :P

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
im running my car on grip setting....

negative camber -1.3 in front
toe out - 0.3 both side = -0.6

negative camber -0.8 at the back
toe in +0.5 both side = +1.0

??? me also wonder why i set it like that..maybe i want my car to slide big angle like FR....

whatdamn at least u still got hati to come to see FF drift even u were too late to join..but you got pay off rite?got hati...what also can jadi mah.....

Last edited:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
thank you to the organizer for giving me a chance to improve my skill....

im very bad at left hand corner coz i only know what's best for right hand corner..and im forced to do it yesterday and i did it...

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
dzal,
it'd b great 2 hav u der last nite but da thing is tat its different from wat u did in ur vid ....ders not much high speed corner tat u can touch 60kph other than da linkin' corners b4 da pit straight....other corners can touch tat speed but its all uturn after tat, so must slow down kau kau 2 avoid spinnin out...

whatdamn,
must b fun 2 drive ur car thru da track....did u find ur car not enuff power or just enuff? hahaha, i didn't even play da hairpins at da back....wanna save da drum brek from heating up coz wan 2 play da corners at da front...

hahaha, u guys can expect more from notKeng ...hehehehe, wanted 2 do tsuiso wif him but v were still getting used 2 da corner...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
next event.....i will link the pit corner till the s8 u-turn liao....i already know what to do coz i gather all the information needed for the 1st time...

hopefully only lar....

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Keng said:
dzal,
it'd b great 2 hav u der last nite but da thing is tat its different from wat u did in ur vid ....ders not much high speed corner tat u can touch 60kph other than da linkin' corners b4 da pit straight....other corners can touch tat speed but its all uturn after tat, so must slow down kau kau 2 avoid spinnin out...
dont worry i'll be there for next event....u guys just let me know early

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At the age of 30, after being kind of into cars I finally have managed and decided to have a car for trackdays. A non daily driven car just for play purposes(at this point feel old already cant afford to drive manual/racing clutch/hard suspension daily from and to work). Just want to share this and hoped that I will able to get more information and knowledge from anyone with tons of experience regarding on this as I dont have much experience with trackday.

After getting the opportunity to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience