there goes my rims!!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
My bet the guard is apart of it... or he is paid to zip it.. or maybe... it really was a FRIEND/someone u knew who did it....

Sometimes guards dont care what happen outside condo/appartment walls/visitors car park... coz they dont remember whos car is whos... if you do not hv a secure parking space at your condo... i mean reserve lot in gated condo... better you try n get one/find a better place to live in... otherwise your GTi is going to be another history... trust me on this.. I know

Last edited:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
no bro i have a few cars normaly the gti i will park inside but on that day my galfren park the other car in and i was a little tipsy so feeling malas i park out side thinkin early morning i will move it!!! 1st time parkin my car outside and this happen...

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
Bring the jerks who did that to u TO ME i have a thaiboxing center in tamn desa .sure my students will enjoys kicking their asses all over the place.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
damn lor....those guards also damn didn't even bother to check on those bastards:banghead:
at least those guards can ring u up if they got ur phone num.....arrrgh nowadays hard to trust ppl...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
1855> sound like a good idea! ha ha ha

5755> true bro plus the guards know me have my number and all.... cause i park the other cars outside... on top of that witout fail every few days belanja them burger and drinks!!!! crap all to waste only!!!!!!!

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
well hope you learn from this mistake.. when u let ur guard down... thats the time they strike...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
well hope you learn from this mistake.. when u let ur guard down... thats the time they strike...
so true bro so true! bro!!!!

bro do u remember me i ask u a few question last time bout my sgti r3.... i think it was u right?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
i think so... coz kinda hard to remember ppls nick when u dont hv an avatar.. plz put one at least easier to remember...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro 93na, u go mandi bunga la....your car also mandi together....
u always bad luck wan le......aiya....anyways, if me ah, i go tiu kau the guards as well,
for not doing their job....tiu kau the mgmt also for employing such fxxked up guards....

easiest way, use taiwan rims or chain all your rims everynite...haha...

but still lucky, not yr car missing, rims only....
u must check out mudah.my from time to time, u might notice the basxxrd selling yr rims there.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The guards are like fucking stupid right?
Sometimes we really wonder whats the point of even having guards there in the first place.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the guards are for show only,
kinda useless though...summore in my aparment, they hire those pencen guards, 50-60yrs old ++,
in event of a break in of theft how? expect them to chase after those robbers?
sometimes i think the mgmt is kinda fXXking stupid.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
what to do? younger ppl demand higher pay..

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
age sometimes does not help... experience n skill is what counts, those retired law enforcement/army should do good security work... rather having young ppl with no brains also is no use.. lets try to point fingers at our selves 1st instead of others...

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
ayo, nowadays thieves are all around us, im getting really afraid of this matter...they now even have the tools to get rid of lock nuts...my brother's waja rims have been stolen a couple of times already even with lock nuts...maybe must put up lock nuts fully on each rims...may even delay them...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
yup to me now if they already aim for ur rims it will go no matter wat v do to protect it.... the only things v can do its to delay and make ut harder for them to steal it.... anyway selling their rim pls do let me know!!!! and wat u think would be nice on my sgti... its silver wit black hood and r3 front spliter others standard gti.... was think bout rp01 or ssr type c... 15 inch???? wat u guys think??? thanks

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
yup to me now if they already aim for ur rims it will go no matter wat v do to protect it.... the only things v can do its to delay and make ut harder for them to steal it.... anyway selling their rim pls do let me know!!!! and wat u think would be nice on my sgti... its silver wit black hood and r3 front spliter others standard gti.... was think bout rp01 or ssr type c... 15 inch???? wat u guys think??? thanks
i dunno what to do anymore about the thieves...bout ur wheels i think it would be wise for u to find Taiwan make for the moment that doesnt attract any attention from them...they might still be lurking nearby ur area..just my 2 cents

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
something tells me that the guard and the damn thieves are "kawan-kawan". Once the rims are sold, the guard get a certain % cut form the sales....

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i dunno what to do anymore about the thieves...bout ur wheels i think it would be wise for u to find Taiwan make for the moment that doesnt attract any attention from them...they might still be lurking nearby ur area..just my 2 cents
ya bro that wat i will do!! just buy those make in taiwan.... heard rawang offer quite good price???? be going there this weekend.... a hole in my pocket!!!!! dam those bas@@rd.....

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

something tells me that the guard and the damn thieves are "kawan-kawan". Once the rims are sold, the guard get a certain % cut form the sales....
ya that y the managment has decided to change the security company! found out that afew other had face this problem also! :banghead::banghead:.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ello everybody..

Just want to get any idea for my waja ...changging a sport rim..maybe 17..any idea to help me?..tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience