Passion in Detailing - MY 1st try on CLEANING RIMS myself

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Post some photos of your friend's kelisa ....... with her next to it so we can identify that the car belongs to her. Wuakaka. :P

Location, you guys decide lar.

Will reconfirm with her though...cannot la, post her photo..too many wolves in here...

Why such name exist? Bo-Hai? Letter of consent no need la, cuz i got confidence in you guys haha!
I ask the lady liao, she said location where? Bear in mind I think her car is a good practice for us to restore, 5 years old car but look like 10 years old car condition. Never polish/wax before.
Always exposed to sun. Even her dad thought of sending it for repaint. Ladies...

My kelisa older age than hers, also look newer, but mine of course previous owner repainted some parts before.

I found the sister company of Bo-Hai...

Bo Lan Restaurant...:rofl:

041101793_01.jpg

If nothing on, on the chosen time and date, then no problem for me anywhere or my place still open for use....

Walaoyeh! Bo Lan also can find.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Will reconfirm with her though...cannot la, post her photo..too many wolves in here...

You post photo, my place DIT also cannot hold, maybe need bigger warehouse.....hahahahaaha:rofl:

Lol SF I laughed like hell when I saw the bo lan lol

Post some photos of your friend's kelisa ....... with her next to it so we can identify that the car belongs to her. Wuakaka. :P

SF, make sure your camera focus at the right thing ya..

Wolves sure is everywhere..don't worry..as I mentioned before, we are not colorful :rofl:

If only the house opposite yours is open for public use then we got extra space bro :rofl:
Will take some shorts to show u guys the condition...

Also she did mentioned, don't forget my new rims too :rofl:

If nothing on, on the chosen time and date, then no problem for me anywhere or my place still open for use....

Walaoyeh! Bo Lan also can find.....:rofl:

You post photo, my place DIT also cannot hold, maybe need bigger warehouse.....hahahahaaha:rofl:

I think we do outside the house also can, since is Kelisa wont take much space kot.

Lol SF I laughed like hell when I saw the bo lan lol

SF, make sure your camera focus at the right thing ya..

Wolves sure is everywhere..don't worry..as I mentioned before, we are not colorful :rofl:

Ya, I'll take photos of her headlamps. I mean her kelisa's headlamps.

Not colourful wolves I got to agree, cuz definitely you are a very colourful wolf :rofl:

Bo-Lan is just a restaurant at Thai, well I guess kinda make sense knowing what is going on
over Thai..:rofl:

Anyway, she told me 2nd February, if really wanna make this DIT work, we got to plan
when time, date and venue confirm. Wait till i post up some photos.

Maybe we may start with the car before starting with the rims. :top:

She gonna fix it next month so 2nd Feb should be just nice.

I think we do outside the house also can, since is Kelisa wont take much space kot.

Anyway, she told me 2nd February, if really wanna make this DIT work, we got to plan
when time, date and venue confirm. Wait till i post up some photos.

Maybe we may start with the car before starting with the rims. :top:

She gonna fix it next month so 2nd Feb should be just nice.

Sure outside the house, how to DIT inside the house......hahahahaahahha:biggrin:

Outside on the road no shade leh! Wire also need to extend....:banghead:
If outside got tree, we become under the tree detailer.......kakakakakakakakkaa:biggrin::biggrin:

Sure outside the house, how to DIT inside the house......hahahahaahahha:biggrin:

Outside on the road no shade leh! Wire also need to extend....:banghead:
If outside got tree, we become under the tree detailer.......kakakakakakakakkaa:biggrin::biggrin:

Under the Tree detailer, maybe might attract some passers by to ask 4 of us to detail their car leh...
then can start a shop Call

Under4Tree Car Detailing

Sounds like musketeers with 4 of us...All 4 One, and One 4 All. :rofl:

Need to borrow Makita liao on that day. This is what we need to discuss once confirmed. Tools,
what to do and etcs. Wait till I post up photos of it. Give me few days time to grab her time
to take photo.

I can contribute on tools and products from my limited stash....if you guys want la:smokin:
I don't have my Makita with me, it's on loan. But I do have the DeWalt.....

I can contribute on tools and products from my limited stash....if you guys want la:smokin:
I don't have my Makita with me, it's on loan. But I do have the DeWalt.....

your "limited" stash????? I think the cabinet where you put ur bullets is the limit. I've seen your photo of your cabinet and tools and products man! If yours is limited...then mine is super duper hyper kici miao hahahah:biggrin:

Welcome another Sifu! Become Under5Tree already....then detail at outside the house, roadside. Become road side ah neh neh car wash hahahaha

Nahh....I just put all sort of stuffs in there to make it look full....:flute::flute::flute:

your "limited" stash????? I think the cabinet where you put ur bullets is the limit. I've seen your photo of your cabinet and tools and products man! If yours is limited...then mine is super duper hyper kici miao hahahah:biggrin:

Welcome another Sifu! Become Under5Tree already....then detail at outside the house, roadside. Become road side ah neh neh car wash hahahaha

Bro. cvkit,
Bro. Krismas detailing stock is considered very little if he opens a hypermarket.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Nahh....I just put all sort of stuffs in there to make it look full....:flute::flute::flute:

Sure, coz actually beside the cabinet there are another 3 cabinets full of your ka chang hahaha

Bro. cvkit,
Bro. Krismas detailing stock is considered very little if he opens a hypermarket.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Already 7-11 lor...not big, but have the things we usually need.

Try tar remover....

Mine I tried Tar Remover before on those Cake in stains or dirts but doesn't work much. You may try.
Or can try getting a real expensive Wheel Cleaner that I have not tried SONAX. RM78+- for a Wheel Cleaner if not wrong.

Did you use any brush? Try brushing it when you use Tar Remover, let the Tar Remover sit in some time.

I doubt those are tar but Tar Remover is a start. If it doesn't work then it could possibly be either caked in brake dust or rusted brake dust that have eaten through the paint. If they really are, then Sonax Wheel Cleaner or CarPro IronX might help. Cheaper option (though may not be an effective and thorough removal) would be claying.

Last edited:
Depends how deep is the scratch. If light scratches, you can try those scratch remover. But get a good one though. Some are just to
cover up then it will resurface again after that.

If is that bad, the only way is respray the rims.

Depends how deep is the scratch. If light scratches, you can try those scratch remover. But get a good one though. Some are just to
cover up then it will resurface again after that.

If is that bad, the only way is respray the rims.

Rims will get damaged in the long run. Nowadays live with it.....:driver:

Rims will get damaged in the long run. Nowadays live with it.....:driver:

Ya, just do what we can to maintain as good as possible. Maybe just plastidip the whole rims then is protected :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom