How to clean to mark?

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Hi guy.. recently I just removed those custom sticker on my rear windscreen(outside). After remove the stickers, it had mark on the windscreen. I had try to clean it using window soap and car shampoo.. But the mark seem not removable.. How to remove those mark? T

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
use polish...

if still cannot remove the mark..use thinner
Polish also can?
I had wipe it off and now is visible.. But when pour water, it have the water mark exactly the sticker design there.. can i clear it also?
use zippo lighter fluid or thinner.u can use wd40 too.
I had wipe it off and now is visible.. But when pour water, it have the water mark exactly the sticker design there.. can i clear it also?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
try spray soap water n use blade n slide de glass.. it will remove anythin ehehe..

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
I wonder why some sticker will have glue on it.. Izit because of low quality? While my some custom made sticker very nice.. When take off, nothing will stick on the windscreen.. Why finally I done all the mark.. I bought a tin of sticker remover at accessories shop.. Spray on the sticker, it will remove in few seconds.. Nothing left on the windscreen. After done it, then use Rain X to wipe the windscreen. Hehe.

Aug 29, 2007
how about our locally made road tax? it is pasted inside the windscreen, not outside... sometimes when take out that time very hard, and if take out already, some stickiness will be left..

wat to do? If use thinner, will it affect our tinting film? hmm

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
spray degreaser on the mark,then use ur finger and rub rub rub, sure come out wan, very efektif :biggrin:

tatayoung

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
fuys.. i had the same problem.. removed a sticker.. and what happenned after that is i used a sponge to scrub the dirt off.. result..? there are some pretty deep scrathes remaiming.. due to the sponge..

what do you guys suggest.?
how do i make em scrathes go away..?

cdraculla

Feb 6, 2006
Yeah, WD40 or Silicon spray absolutely work. Last time, I had a marker pen ink on my windscreen (transfer from car sticker) and I used Silicon spray, all gone. Two days ago also got glue stick on my bumper and I used WD40, also gone. So, you can choose either one to solve urs :-)

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Zippo lighter fluid with a soft towel and then any cleaning liquid with newspaper...it worked for me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im looking to swap my Promote V2 bumper on my satria to Promote V1, Wira SE or any other standard looking bumper...Currently bumper still on the car. Condition 95% brand new. Preferably matching colour with my satria and also must be in good condition (no cracks/dent)... :biggrin:

Call/SMS me at 0178834734

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience