Optimum Instant Detailer(OID) an excellent glass cleaner!

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
I wish to share from my personal thoughts about Optimum Instant Detailer is by far the best glass cleaner I ever used. Seriously, I don't want to use anything that is harsh and contains any ammonia/solvent...etc. I just need something that gets the job done. I even tried Opti-Clean which by the way is a good product but I believe its a little too strong for me as I have quite clean glass with Rain-X. Even diluted Optimum No Rinse I believe it can be too thick at times and causes streaks for me so... the choice is... Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. It will clean all glass streak free and its an excellent cleaner if you missed wiping the car dry after using hard water for washing the day before.

Usage: A little goes a long way. 1 spray for each side window and 2 for the front and back windshield. For the windshield spray one on the left and the other on the right. Use clean dry glass towel/microfiber to spread and flip for the final buff. STREAK FREE! Remember little goes a long way. Over apply and streak will happen.

This is a true testimonial. Its just something that I wish to share with others.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Gloss enhancer to clean glass? Or to produce beading? Mind to share some picture bro?

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
It doesn't produce that much bead. Just using it as a lube to clean glass. As for my windshield just clay and Rain-X. No windshield coating whatsoever. Works great for cleaning light to moderate dirt. Anything more like getting bugs, bird bombs...etc then its a job for Opti Clean or diluted ONR at QD strength. Water alone just doesn't work as it will streak at times. :biggrin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
It doesn't produce that much bead. Just using it as a lube to clean glass. As for my windshield just clay and Rain-X. No windshield coating whatsoever. Works great for cleaning light to moderate dirt. Anything more like getting bugs, bird bombs...etc then its a job for Opti Clean or diluted ONR at QD strength. Water alone just doesn't work as it will streak at times. :biggrin:
Yes a true testament

just like what i showed Veloc last sat, by using just ONR wipe down it creates a new film of protection
all OPT stuff has the Polymer film leaving behind a natural Protectant (Kindly watch veloc video)

not just glass but esp yr paint:wavey:

thank fir sharing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience