Rims Stolen

terion

Walking back from work today, I noticed my car had diff rims, thought i was looking at the wrong car, after chk no plate, confirm some ******* nicked my rims. :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

My ori rims:

nav9902_1.jpg

Now its some caplang rims from older saga with tyres already showing its steel belt. Thank GOD I got back in those in the heavy rain, the car started to be unstable once I was almost home.

And what's worst they didnt even bother to bolt the rims back, good thing i noticed and tightened it in the rain or else there would have been another accident reported on the radio.

f***ing assholes hope they rot in hell and if i ever find out who did they better hope they never been born. :angry_smile:

Time: Today 7pm
Place: Segambut Komuter Parking Lot

Anyone who sees or hears about used iswara rims for slae please let me know and anyone who parks there better beware of these f***ers!!!!

i think those thief not want his rims lah but want to take his tyre loh !

what in the world is happening??? i dont understand the mind of the person who stole ur rims...he must be damn desperate...

but my tyres are not new, the back are badly worn off and the front ones are about 50% left

aihh.. it reminds me about my stolen rim also.. it's rim! only 1... the idiot only stole 1... i dunno wad's wrong with him... end up juz bought 1 rim cost higher... aihh...

white_bird said:
aihh.. it reminds me about my stolen rim also.. it's rim! only 1... the idiot only stole 1... i dunno wad's wrong with him... end up juz bought 1 rim cost higher... aihh...

Probably use for umbrella stand.

i lost my enkei rpo1 last year...on 05/05/05....what a wonderful day for me...thos bustarrdd!!! very good at choosing a date...haiihhh....

what good is it stealing ori rims......can buy them almost any where....and cheap somemore...............

this FSTRADER fella always hang around segambut area one laa ... can ask him coz he taiko around that area ... huahahahaahahahaaa

Kelana Jaya LRT Station parking, myvi lost 1 original rim as well.
date can't confirm. parking at LRT is not safe.

"Park at your own risk", fucking malaysia culture.

wahhhh....the thief kind enuff to stole it and put back some ciplak rim ar.....mine last time kena stolen ar, my car is sitting on bricks lor.....:confused_smile: but anyway, damn those farkers la.....real a$$hole!!!

i guess the thief wanna change ur rim into his car la. if not y he bother to put another rim back for u there. must be those amateur or one time thief?

yinho said:
i guess the thief wanna change ur rim into his car la. if not y he bother to put another rim back for u there. must be those amateur or one time thief?
no lar.. their ambition is F1 pitcrew change tire one...

Sounds like a thief training....
maybe the instructor wanted to time his apprentice's quickness.
Anyhow this can be the strangest event occured this week.

Guys,

Don't take this technique as dumb, this is the new skill those buggers using to disguise their f**king dirty job. Just think, no one could suspect they are stealing those rim in broad daylight because what they saw is more like people changing tyre due to puncture, etc. If they put bricks, confirm people know they are stealing the rims.They are very clever now days.

Last edited:
zephyr3d said:
at least he was kind enuf to swap wheels wit u rather than leave your car on bricks.
their car may not have enough space to keep 4 rim + tires, that's they swap it! :P

Lopot said:
Guys,

Don't take this technique as dumb, this is the new skill those buggers using to disguise their f**king dirty job. Just think, no one could suspect they are stealing those rim in broad daylight because what they saw is more like people changing tyre due to puncture, etc. If they put bricks, confirm people know they are stealing the rims.They are very clever now days.

haha yeah
mbe they took ur car as practice before they go for bigger things...
must experiment in all parameters, temperature, daylight, speed, concentration, witnesses and how u deal with it
after all these, presentation of rim stealing thesis and Q & A by examiners
then they'll graduate frm rim stealing skool...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom