Idiot Drivers

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
... ur point will be change after u horn for an hour, ur boss/manage/wife/gf/mother keep calling u for a meeting, u must be there by half an hour ago.... then u horn for another 15 min, phone keep ring ring ring(or with boombastic songs)... all the F-words come out from ur mouth... every1 nearby keep laughing at u... horn for another 15 min more.... phone keep ring ring ring(or with boombastic songs).... r boss/manage/wife/gf/mother scolding u like a piece of shit... mahai... wat will u do at that moment...???/

if u still can calm urself down, saw the car owner which blocking u for 2 hour, talk to him with smily face..:" tak apa la... i'm not inrush... take ur time..."...
u dun need to stay in planet of the earth liao... u r holy as God... hehehehe...
i'm bow on u... sifoo.... haha...

Wah...if that situation really happened, i really pity the person. There is seriously something wrong with the way of life, maybe fuc*** up life.......Call it real-world-pressure, call it reality-bites, call it cold world, dog-eat-dog world., etc. I strongly believe everything starts within YOURSELF. Everything is in your hand to decide. Can't blame the world if things didn't go your way and say its a bad day. No one is forcing one to commits to things.

COW DON't DRINK WATER, CANNOT PUSH COW"S NECK DOWN.

I myself is not perfect, but I don't go around blaming ppl, hopefully ppl will cut me some slack due to the reason "I had a bad day". As though he is the only person in the world that suffer "I had a bad day".

Last edited:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
... ur point will be change after u horn for an hour, ur boss/manage/wife/gf/mother keep calling u for a meeting, u must be there by half an hour ago.... then u horn for another 15 min, phone keep ring ring ring(or with boombastic songs)... all the F-words come out from ur mouth... every1 nearby keep laughing at u... horn for another 15 min more.... phone keep ring ring ring(or with boombastic songs).... r boss/manage/wife/gf/mother scolding u like a piece of shit... mahai... wat will u do at that moment...???/

if u still can calm urself down, saw the car owner which blocking u for 2 hour, talk to him with smily face..:" tak apa la... i'm not inrush... take ur time..."...
u dun need to stay in planet of the earth liao... u r holy as God... hehehehe...
i'm bow on u... sifoo.... haha...
or do like my dad did at hid opis last time. when he came from work wanna go home that time, found out got stupid car park nicely behind his car (so it make a T shape). my dad honk, but nobody comes:mad:.. so he got into car and put in gear reverse and slowly reverse till touch the car. after that, he press further and the car slide away.. screeccchhh.. kakakaka.. after that he drive away buat dono.. and the car is left middle of the road.. (my father car was an old Mitsubishi Tredia with those black bumper wan).. :adore::adore:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
or do like my dad did at hid opis last time. when he came from work wanna go home that time, found out got stupid car park nicely behind his car (so it make a T shape). my dad honk, but nobody comes:mad:.. so he got into car and put in gear reverse and slowly reverse till touch the car. after that, he press further and the car slide away.. screeccchhh.. kakakaka.. after that he drive away buat dono.. and the car is left middle of the road.. (my father car was an old Mitsubishi Tredia with those black bumper wan).. :adore::adore:
We're talking about BALLS man.....:adore:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Wah...if that situation really happened, i really pity the person. There is seriously something wrong with the way of life, maybe fuc*** up life.......Call it real-world-pressure, call it reality-bites, call it cold world, dog-eat-dog world., etc. I strongly believe everything starts within YOURSELF. Everything is in your hand to decide. Can't blame the world if things didn't go your way and say its a bad day. No one is forcing one to commits to things.

COW DON't DRINK WATER, CANNOT PUSH COW"S NECK DOWN.

I myself is not perfect, but I don't go around blaming ppl, hopefully ppl will cut me some slack due to the reason "I had a bad day". As though he is the only person in the world that suffer "I had a bad day".
i faced this situation once... right in front of my ofis..
i give chance, 1 hour... but after 1 hour still nobody come... so... wat i'm do... just call polis, then they'll call DBKL tow truck as well... hahahaha.... at that time, got 2 car been towed away... then the polis just on the siren, all those double parker ran out & move their cars... except those 2.

haih haih... lucky i'm just a small little white sheep, if not... that car sure get burn liao... hehehe/...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
taikor, next time i blanja u minum... dun bully me... hehe...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

ur father must be relative of Rambo or Rocky... :adore::adore::adore: salute!very geng!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
i give chance, 1 hour... but after 1 hour still nobody come... so... wat i'm do... just call polis, then they'll call DBKL tow truck as well... hahahaha.... at that time, got 2 car been towed away... then the polis just on the siren, all those double parker ran out & move their cars... except those 2.

haih haih... lucky i'm just a small little white sheep, if not... that car sure get burn liao... hehehe/...
I understand wat you mean, bro. very frustrating and sad bcoz of such inconsiderate ppl exist in MAL. Feel like strapping a damn C4 explosive to both the car and the driver....the blow them to kingdom come......

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com

call police can remove that car ar?what u say to them ar?...i want to do it next time i kena...:proud:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
taikor, next time i blanja u minum... dun bully me... hehe...
bro.. i not taikor.. that was my father.. me, im nice person wan.. hehe.. also not dare to do anything like dat.. :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I understand wat you mean, bro. very frustrating and sad bcoz of such inconsiderate ppl exist in MAL. Feel like strapping a damn C4 explosive to both the car and the driver....the blow them to kingdom come......
yalor...
i think most of us do double park b4, but when heard som1 honk, sure will rush to see wherever block ppl's car or leave the contact on the windows... thats still acceptable ma...
i bought those 'contact number board' from eneos long time ago... every time i double park, i'll stick the board at my windows there....

p/s: sometime i saw those cute cute deco small car,i'll parked around there.. then got chick will call me to move the car... then... u know la... must buy ppl some drinks to 'apologizes' ma... hehehehe..... hahahahaha....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
call police can remove that car ar?what u say to them ar?...i want to do it next time i kena...:proud:
can... u just told them how bad is the situation there... as long as not ask them to 'take risk on their own life'... they ok 1...
btw, my ofis area is famous with double parker.....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
bro.. i not taikor.. that was my father.. me, im nice person wan.. hehe.. also not dare to do anything like dat.. :biggrin:
hehe... mayb ur 'mode' haven't on yet...

'like father like son' ma.... heehhehehe....

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
p/s: sometime i saw those cute cute deco small car,i'll parked around there.. then got chick will call me to move the car... then... u know la... must buy ppl some drinks to 'apologizes' ma... hehehehe..... hahahahaha....

wa... good tactic ni..!! :adore:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
yalor...
i think most of us do double park b4, but when heard som1 honk, sure will rush to see wherever block ppl's car or leave the contact on the windows... thats still acceptable ma...
i bought those 'contact number board' from eneos long time ago... every time i double park, i'll stick the board at my windows there....

Yeap......i also got double park be4 if urgent, No parking lol... But i keep prepare myself to run once got ppl horn. Anyway it's seldom happen to me, cause i not really like double park.

Lol..... it is ur car like ur avatar pictures? lol...I also will use your skill^^ once having a nice car hahahaha.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wa... good tactic ni..!! :adore:
i learn from 1 chick... cos last time got 1 red kenari double park beside my car, i honk... then the chick come out... after that she says she got stick the contact number on the windows there,.. which i didn't notice... damn...
later i ask for her contact again... she a bit shy then told me see for myself... hehehehe...
from there, i know i can do something with this... hahahhahaha......

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahahah.......provided the chick is hot, then the no. is "useful"

Would you contact the girl if the girl is a pork-chop or a big-ass mama? :biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HOW INCRDIBLE YOUR HULK IS

this is one of the larget giant 1 ever attempt

how deep is yourr love

how huge

how wide

how high...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience