Lady/Girl/Woman/Female Drivers!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
my car just kiss by another car downstair at my home and i duno what happen until i go down and wanna drive to somewhere see OMFG.

and i suspect is Lady/Girl/Woman/Female Drivers done this good job to my car.

2 left doors damage in the middle.....and i so pissed........2 doors and not 1!

i didn't simply park or park blocking the normal traffic......i definately park in very perfect way......and still can happen such thing to my car, and i suspect is Lady/Girl/Woman/Female Drivers only can done such thing.....

and last time.....while i stop at the traffic light waiting light to turn green.....i saw a lady driver.......driving kelisa.......her car's middle mirror to look behind her car is never set to look the car behind but for her to look at her face to MAKE-UP. Why i so sure of that? because she never push herself up abit to look at the middle mirror and she sit down comfortably look at the middle mirror and doing her make up while waiting the light to turn green. So i looking at her and think (no wonder so many Lady/Girl/Woman/Female Drivers had those little damages on their car)

I had dent at both my fenders too.. i suspect girls if not uncle or auntie, coz guys care much bout thier cars...

it could be either way.u cant judge by just looking at ur car's dents.
i know of someone (guy) hit a car while parking..didnt turn enough...

coolly reversed..and drove away...

yup, dun deny could be a guy too... but i cant help thinking how big the parking space was and i still got hit...

i think its the attitude of a driver la...the attitude where he/she thinks that they're the king of the road..and they can just drive as they like.
or maybe its just pure blurness.:_:

bro, any chances u offended someone near your neighbourhood??....i mean i m just thinking from the negative side

Well, i will say we shouldn't discriminate females for this accident eventhough there is NO doubts that females are occasionaly are nuisance in the road as they drive blindly, which leads to accident (esp. aunties and "P" females). :angry_smile:

if i see female driver on road.. ill try to be at least 1 car space away from them.. who knows when they might make a turn or brake..

I think the most true and important fact of why female driver always clumsy when driving because of their height, they not enuf tall to see their car edge.

TRUE or NOT TRUE!?

zephyr3d said:
maybe bcoz of their tits? heh heh heh...

hee... heee... heee..... yes if that thing too big :_:

not height? then? period during driving and make them uncomfortable and ....?

most ppl always blame hit and runs on females...no idea why...hmm....is it because they classify dents that go in to be female and ones that stick out to be male?? :regular_smile:

popcorn said:
hee... heee... heee..... yes if that thing too big :_:

i got to agree dat big tits lady drivers r very dangerous to be left driving on roads..can cause major accidents one as they tend to distract so many perverts like us la..hahahahaha

I;m not against female drivers. Based on my experience with female drivers (female colleagues, female students, aunties and my previous lady boss), they are generally not as good as male drivers.

Something that I always believe in :I'm more incline to be suspicious to female driver when it comes to car maintenance.

The statement we normally find in car classified: Car good condition, female ownership. ---I don't really believe it.

p9494 said:
most ppl always blame hit and runs on females...no idea why...hmm....is it because they classify dents that go in to be female and ones that stick out to be male?? :regular_smile:

haha..good one la...hhehehe.. dat only csi people can tell us la..
maybe if we get an erection looking at the dent then its most likely to be a female...maybe??? anyone got experience??

Big titties drivers have higher survivalbility rates in head-on collision due to their "personal" twin air bag on their chest. The air bag acted as a form of cushion and avoided physical injuries. However, additional tests had found out that these big tities drivers have higher fatality rate proportional to the increase of their age -the culprit? the declining elasticity of their personal twin air bag.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom