FF Drifters NEEDED

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Doink said:
but if the sport is not dangerous then they wont prepare an ambulance for standby rite???no ler...anything can happen rite?not want to scared people...but it really is dangerous...just to be on the safe side...

i tot u say u got nothing to show them...and u only can bang wall or ambulance...

make me scare only

haha guys

the spirit to have is, do your best, and prepare (just-in-case) for the worse :)
that way, you can do your best with assurance your ass is covered, simply because you're smart enough to be aware AND prepared.

BUT MUST HAVE TONS OF FUN!

Ff

we need 16 Difter total cause we have two group one group got 8, i was test drive inside before, very very good feel and can learn much inside, i can say that is more challenge that FR, join us if got more may be next time we will have full even.

Ff

No just a practice day cause we not very pro mah until going pro that i will request .ok

Ff

i thing we will do in june before the proton event in 1U, and a new comfrimation that we can offer more that 20 dfiter go in. come come PM me ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

okie guys,

imivec is my lias with the organiser here, so whatever he says goes :P
guess it's not part of the OTS series eh.

S Y N C Optima says this is gonna be a full-scale test amongst us FF-drifters. It wont be with the FR groups, to prevent confusion.
Also, if anything memalukan happen, not many spectators also a good thing :D

so now we need 16 FF-drifters!!

so when will it be?this 27th together with the FR?

or just the FF on 27th?

or next month?

i have great interest on FF...i tot on FR can be the best job on drift..FF can also do a good drift..i watch the sideiview of that satri....good drift on FF...

can i join as drifter also? then i can learn...^_^
Re: i am driving honda prelude 2.2vtec FF car also..can i join?

AcuraV said:
can i join as drifter also? then i can learn...^_^
Re: i am driving honda prelude 2.2vtec FF car also..can i join?

no problem....just put your name in the list... :D

TypicalGuy said:
i tot u say u got nothing to show them...and u only can bang wall or ambulance...

make me scare only
wah dun like dat...i drive car is to show test skill and reach from point A to point B safely...not be a hunter drive over pedestrian and jay walker...relax...hope i didnt scare you...

jiggly_head said:
heheh tak boleh wait ady. itchign to go sideways.

satu badan shaking oledi.....hehehhehe....wait for next friday...hahahahha :D

I think I'll just come to look see... don't know how to drift.. :p
Anyway, my ride is Iswala 1.3

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom