To those wanting to become Moderators...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin, Ai~~forget it. i no eyes see you....I'm striaght lah....dont bring back the hitman thing lah...i very cham already....I thought can relax after the tsunami...
bro... must learn the "After" & "After" if let says u just relaxing after the tsunami, then u must prepare for next Earthquake or Typhoon... must always prepare ourselves...
nvm... i'll always cover u up... won't let u suffer much.... then... DimSum & DimSum Mui on u la...:love::love::love:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
all also can be moderator la....since all nen nen, tsunami, earthquake, batang, everything also can....kekekeke:)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i wanna be moderator because :

1. i can tybe proper engrish
2. i like to spam
3. i wanna delete other nen-nenbers who complain about showing nen-nen
4. i wanna save those nen-nen pics so i can view them before the pics are deleted
5. i will be very femes like 5115 and EvolutionZ and girls will queue up to service my ding dongs
6. i have a goal to be more femes than 5115 and EvolutionZ where even MILFs will queue up to service my ding dongs
7. i wanna have special discount when people sell in marketplace
8. most importantly, i am a huge fan of tom. he is my idol... btw, how come tom hanks is owner of ZTH ar? i wan his autograph can?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah-boy

Dec 2, 2006
for those who interested to be a mod,kindly pm tom :dontknow:

tom:hopefully your pm box wont be overloaded :joyman:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
I want to be a MODERATOR so i edit rude post.... make rude people become polite hahaha:star:

Like Im rich and proton's suck...to >>>>> I love ZTH and proton's are economical cars... buy malaysian products...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
I want to be a MODERATOR so i edit rude post.... make rude people become polite hahaha:star:

Like Im rich and proton's suck...to >>>>> I love ZTH and proton's are economical cars... buy malaysian products...
You will become Zoonerator????:idea::idea:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
then we must do like american idols....
fstrader, 5115 & tom be the judge............moderator must be of many talents for this new intake......
bro mizu, i think u scored quite high point already.........milf also u "sapu" but i agree, they are experienced........not only nen nen but skills......

sorry bit OOT...cheerz

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

aya, you should say you must become the moderator because you have the force ma... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

then we must do like american idols....
fstrader, 5115 & tom be the judge............moderator must be of many talents for this new intake......
bro mizu, i think u scored quite high point already.........milf also u "sapu" but i agree, they are experienced........not only nen nen but skills......

sorry bit OOT...cheerz
i learn from you leh... must sapu everything :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i support luke...haha...

all of the rude & bias post will be edited to the opposite of what the fella's intention...no need to ban. to easy edi

eg. "my mom's saga is a piece of shit". to, "it was the 1st car i drove and i learnt a lot from it,i love my mom more nowadays because she put her trust in me to not wreck the car." :top:

Last edited:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
HAHAHA ya mah i also got the force forgot to mention thank for reminding me...

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

i support luke...haha...

all of the rude & bias post will be edited to the opposite of what the fella's intention...no need to ban. to easy edi

eg. "my mom's saga is a piece of shit". to, "it was the 1st car i drove and i learnt a lot from it,i love my mom more nowadays because she put her trust in me to not wreck the car." :top:
WOW :adore::adore::adore: Salute...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

i vote for u LUKE....u r my HERO!!!:bootyshake::dancing::girl::dancing2:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Kelisa600-Bro im still pure boy... green mind... slowly being corrupted by you:smokin:
not me...zth corrupt ur pure mind....

so blame zth not me...any way...i still think u can be a good moderator

u got my vote

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Can I try? 5115.

TR become mod sure turn ESPECIALLY you, Jin to be his bitches wor ... Then you all have to bow to his feet and lick his smelly toes and of course I wouldn't know more what sort of gay stuffs you gays get into ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

... ofcos his gf like Eyong, Sky & Fatality read forum... posting a lot sumore...:rofl::rofl::rofl: ...

WOIT, tsk tsk tsk .... Me diam diam these days also want pull me on-board ... Later Ah Fatt kor sure prrrrrrrrraaaaaatttt up your backside then you know ... :proud:

Opppps .... like this, TR might get jealous wor ... :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

:itsme: I think i qualify gua.. :wavey:

Can ... Can be chee-mui's with TR ... GO Sista-Mods ... :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Eyong, you dont add oil to flame woh~~I vote for Eyong to be mod....Hahahaha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dear all taikor & tai kar cher,

kindly put down yr name for interview.....5115 will conduct
1. titan rev
2. BlackHowling
3. eyong
4. luke skywalker
5. mizuroni77
6. jineil2en
7. melody.....1st lady applicant
8. ............... & more??

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
for those who interested to be a mod,kindly pm tom :dontknow:

tom:hopefully your pm box wont be overloaded :joyman:
that's what im going to reply :burnout:

dear all taikor & tai kar cher,

kindly put down yr name for interview.....5115 will conduct
1. titan rev
2. BlackHowling
3. eyong
4. luke skywalker
5. mizuroni77
6. jineil2en
7. melody.....1st lady applicant
8. ............... & more??
wtf wei~I got nothing to do with interviewing any candidate!except melody:rofl:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi
Is there anyone ...can point some advice for me ...
i drive this new wira 1.5 2005 injection the consumption is bad at all
say about rm50 for the full tank it's take me 280 to 320 km ..in city ...
well i have take out the catalytic and put in a 4-2-1 and a center bullet ..
i have a bit of power but still the same consumption ...

secondly the air condtition is not cold at all even i have complaint to this eon service centre so what should i do ?

the consumption so bad as well i can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience