help on my satria gti...

satria gti

hi every1 im new to all this and i have just got myself a satria gti and i would love info from you all on how to make it faster and were i can find nice body kits for it etc etc. . if i put 17inc wheels on it will it make the drivein bad and so on. please let me know thanks Dean

p.s i havent got alot of cash as i paid cash for my car :wink:

yes if u install a 17" rim to ur car wif standard form
u will feel that ur car pick up n top speed become slower
coz 17" rims are a heavy burden for ur car

thanks alot. . does any1 have a pic of a satria gti with white wheels as i like the look of them

go faster? lose the 17" rims! ahahah jk...

want to go faster?
u've got 2 paths to follow:
a)forced induction
b)N/A

now choose!:burnout:

haha... thx Fluffy.
i sold de car off already, but then i still own de rim. :)

bigger rims will most always result in a slower car.. i've heard somewhere that for every 1kg of unsprung weight (wheels), the performance drop is equivalent to adding 10kg of normal weight.

If the wheels and tyres are only 3kg heavier than previous, your car will feel like it's 120kg "heavier"

satria gti said:
very nice satria m8 what size are the wheels. have you had the car lowered.
its a 17" with 45series tyres, front lowered but rear dint. it wud look nicer if its lower. :)

reedoor said:
its a 17" with 45series tyres, front lowered but rear dint. it wud look nicer if its lower. :)
aikz? not lowered meh the back?haha

but still lookz hot!*ppsshhh*

im from england and i just wanted to know if any1 knows were i can get body kits from for my satria gti. . .you can give me web adressers. . please help me out thanks alot

every ppl in mesia want gti bodykit. they can even stole whole gti to sell every inch of gti stuff. for some ppl that dun have money to buy gti. why u want to change to other bodykit?

even they know ppl will know their car is not ori, they dont care... :D :D

no money? no speeed..............in fact no nothing except maybe a Glade on the air cond vent.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom