Kittens to give away...

Is not easy to have pets especially when they are going to go to the other world. :bawling:

If got favorite lagi worse.....:banghead:

very true...

when my cat died, my entire world shattered man... and she was MY cat.. not the family cat... slept with me every night in the last 6 years of her life... cuddle like nobodys business...every time i come home... shell be there to greet me at the door and then race me up to my bedroom.

she stayed loyal to me and only me throughout the entire 19 (yes, nineteen) years of her life.

really miss her even though she died 3.5 years ago....

very true...

when my cat died, my entire world shattered man... and she was MY cat.. not the family cat... slept with me every night in the last 6 years of her life... cuddle like nobodys business...every time i come home... shell be there to greet me at the door and then race me up to my bedroom.

she stayed loyal to me and only me throughout the entire 19 (yes, nineteen) years of her life.

Wow...that long life...19 years is real old.

Haluuuu guys having probs posting d pics...x idea what i did wrong even follow instructions...my fon maybe?or my lappy?x know...anybody can help?

Cats: Giving us up for adoption?!?!?!

43369543.jpg

very true...

Wah! 19 years...

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Haluuuu guys having probs posting d pics...x idea what i did wrong even follow instructions...my fon maybe?or my lappy?x know...anybody can help?

You posting through photobucket?

here goes....re-trying...hope d pics r ok...

Attachments

• IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 204
alahai... cutenya ur kittens...

if i wasnt already feeding 4 stray kittens in the alley behind my house i probably would take one or 2

alahai... cutenya ur kittens...

if i wasnt already feeding 4 stray kittens in the alley behind my house i probably would take one or 2

U stil can bro:)...That's y I prefer to give it to anyone who loves cats..that I know it b well taken care off rather then send it to SPCA (very last option)...

Last edited:
SPCA will put them to sleep after 2 weeks due to insufficient space according to them.

SPCA will put them to sleep after 2 weeks due to insufficient space according to them.

That's wat I heard too bro...that is exactly y it's x even n option (x even if it seems d last of d last option)...:(

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

That's wat I heard too bro...that is exactly y it's x even n option (x even if it seems d last of d last option)...:(

So pls...please...anyone??theyre fine healthy beautiful kittens...

Bro got any photos shots that show their faces? Best if can take their photos standalone with their face.
My friend saw but say cant see the face. Cant see the cuteness or not. Will try ask my sis to circulate the photos on FB<

Bro got any photos shots that show their faces? Best if can take their photos standalone with their face.
My friend saw but say cant see the face. Cant see the cuteness or not. Will try ask my sis to circulate the photos on FB<

Oh ok wil do bro...:)

zxlt.jpg

Left: girl (10 years old), Right: boy (12 years old). Both of them not like girlfriend-boyfriend, but more like sister-brother relationship.

suddenly feels like i want to adopt em....

but currently house got one jantan...so cannot take em :bawling:

suddenly feels like i want to adopt em....

but currently house got one jantan...so cannot take em :bawling:

Eh, just upload photo to show off my cats. Cannot adopt, leh.

f01h.jpg

Just one day after spaying, can stretch like this, woh.

zc2j.jpg

Female cat, all grown up

orkw.jpg

Taiko cat

Last edited:
Bro YYC has adopted 1 of my kittens....I'm sure she b loved..tq bro YYC

1 down 5 to go...anyone else?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience