Kittens to give away...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi ppl...I have a mom cat who likes to 'screw' around hehe...result 6 lovely mix breed domestic n Persian kittens (1st batch)...they're about 6 months old now n very playful (of coz at this age)...now...cpl of days ago mother cat has just given birth to a 2nd batch of kitties (5 of em) making total 11 kitties n 1 horny mother cat...

Thing is my kids (n i inc) are attached to all of em but imagine having 12 extra mouths to feed...so rather then I leave them at d side of d road somewhere I wld like to offer them for adoption to anyone whose interested n love cats...but of coz currently d 1st batch is to go 1st...

Thanx n rgrds

Fazid
019-3097725

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Pictures would help bro!
Mmmmmmm ok I'll try to post them in here ASAP...

Thanx bro

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Bro, probably you could also put this offer on the adoption site on fb here for more response.
Oh ok bro...will check on it

Thanx

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if there are no takers, i would suggest you to send the kitteh to SPCA.....

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
if there are no takers, i would suggest you to send the kitteh to SPCA.....
Yeah bro ken...but I put that last option...I wld love to c them cared n loved by a 'real' family...it's a kesian thing:)

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
get ur cat neutered....seriously...its not that expensive

especially since u cant really take care of the additional mouths

aside from no more pregnancies, there r other benefits...ur cat will becomes fat n lovely... n the earlier u do it the lesser chances ur cat will have of getting cancer at a later age

but since she just gave birth, ur gonna have to wait awhile..should also bring her to the vet just to see her condition n get advise on neutering her

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
got some pics ah bro?
Got bro...taking it now wil post it ASAP

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

get ur cat neutered....seriously...its not that expensive

especially since u cant really take care of the additional mouths

aside from no more pregnancies, there r other benefits...ur cat will becomes fat n lovely... n the earlier u do it the lesser chances ur cat will have of getting cancer at a later age

but since she just gave birth, ur gonna have to wait awhile..should also bring her to the vet just to see her condition n get advise on neutering her
Cool bro MM...thanx for d advice:)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya i got my cats spayed. Better than let it screw around then the male cat can't afford to take care of the kids financially. They don't think of the consequences before doing it. :banghead: :rofl:

Try to post in FB also some cats page or pets page. Once in FB, I'll try to help u post around.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya i got my cats spayed. Better than let it screw around then the male cat can't afford to take care of the kids financially. They don't think of the consequences before doing it. :banghead: :rofl:

Try to post in FB also some cats page or pets page. Once in FB, I'll try to help u post around.
Yours under control now?:biggrin:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Unless you are planning to go into the cat breeding business, spay the cats. You might complain day and night about the cost or the almighty hassle of bringing the cat to the vet, but in the long run, it will save you plenty of stress. Cats can go into heat several times in a year and each heat cycle can last over a week.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yours under control now?:biggrin:
Mine all spayed, never once let them breed. Number of cats in my house is due to saving them from the streets :rofl: not because of breeding haha!

got 12 at home now I think. Lost count :laugh:
Some given away, some have rare serious illness and passed away.

Is not easy to have pets especially when they are going to go to the other world. :bawling:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine all spayed, never once let them breed. Number of cats in my house is due to saving them from the streets :rofl: not because of breeding haha!

Is not easy to have pets especially when they are going to go to the other world. :bawling:
If got favorite lagi worse.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If got favorite lagi worse.....:banghead:
Have a few for sure. After so long sure have some feelings with some. Some give away or passed away. My mum would have tears in her eyes. I had one being ran over by some idiot drivers speeding at housing area....it hurts...just too bad couldn't catch them red handed...gonna break their bloody skull....

Not one but a few of my cats being ran over by cars...some bitten to death by Rempit dogs that only comes out late night or during Heavy rain.

Got once my mum heard dog barks, went out with umbrella and saw those dogs threw one of our cats up the air...his backside part teared open a bit...they bit him front and back and surrounded him.

Quickly get him in the car and I drove him to the clinic...was not dead yet but looking helplessly and in pain at my mum...reach the clinic and after awhile he was dead...

Doctor said beyond save...his lungs was punctured a hole...if not would have survive.:bawling:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
picture pls....maybe some of my friends wants to adopt em..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup photos please.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Woah, you're really a cat lover. 12 cats at home. :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Woah, you're really a cat lover. 12 cats at home. :adore:
Im more of a dog lover but then 1 of the cats belongs to me and my gf though :laugh:
Cats also quite fun actually. They can be very loving but weird temper and mood swings at times LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taken from this post at Lowyat.

Based on the specs above, in my opinion UMW is really shooting themselves in the foot.

With such confident pricing, I personally wonder if this Camry can really move if based on specs alone?
Of course those uncles will not care about specs as they only look at the T badge.

Car nuts are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience