Coming to Malaysia in December, NEED HELP FROM ALL!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nissan_boy

Oct 30, 2006
hey all, im from Australia im coming up in December and would love to see all the workshops you guys have to offer.

If you can please post up all the Performance Workshops and addresses of the workshops in Malaysia, as it would be greatly appriciated...

I own a 180sx here in Aus, and would love to see what Malaysia has to offer in terms of Imports.

Please add me to msn, a[email protected],

Thanks all,

nissan_boy

Oct 30, 2006
yeah i posted in a few sections as some are inactive... is that website more helpful? drift.com?

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Get a cab and ask the cabbie to send you to the workshops in Sunway,if they don't know where it is tell them that it's the shops situated beside Sunway College/Monash Uni,they have plenty of workshops that offer lots of upgrades especially since your ride is a Japanese one

nissan_boy

Oct 30, 2006
Y a k u Z a said:
Get a cab and ask the cabbie to send you to the workshops in Sunway,if they don't know where it is tell them that it's the shops situated beside Sunway College/Monash Uni,they have plenty of workshops that offer lots of upgrades especially since your ride is a Japanese one
sweet thanks heaps man..

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
theres a lot of import tuners over there, you are coming here for review ?

nissan_boy

Oct 30, 2006
jombiee said:
theres a lot of import tuners over there, you are coming here for review ?
i sure am, would love to export some products from malaysia to aus

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Import some heavy duty and cheap JRD rims back dude. It's made out of solid iron, weighs a tonne. Good for 4X4 back in Australia.

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Won't last never mind lar. It's cheap mah. It's dirt cheap cause we all don't want it. So you buy back Australia, spoilt change new 1. JRD rims doesn't even fit to be call sports rim, so the only thing is to fit them to 4x4 and tear them up.lol