Third party in relationship

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah... so long din spam here u all spam like hell ah.. hehehehe... everyday after work come home sleep.. haih.. wat a life.. no car some more.. sob sob..

keong: satria busy kao lui la.. hahahaha.. don disturb him.. kakakaka..

tamz18: i m not going to be third party and i wont be one.... and third party need alot of energy and time... i m old enough to think bout my future and i wont go back my past route... i have a bf and i wont do things to hurt our relationship.. sorry if i said stg wrong... but i hate ppl saying i m a third party or wana be one...

keong: nvm... i dun mind...

tohsan: waa...small princess... hehehe... so nice..

dee dee

good for u, at least u know where is your boundary and know how to differentiate what is the best for yourself, too bad nowadays so many youngster still too naive thinking.

Tohsan said:
my loupoh sportingla wai, pleasela Simon,my wife thinking is open typela, everything she give encouragement but in the end the effect will be sendiri tanggung!
bro..i meant MY loupoh...
not yours...
hahahhahahaha
sorry if i make u misunderstand

sorry ah lately bloody busy and all appointment with clients also need to be postpone becos too many things need to follow up.

Btw don take exotic food when ur luck is really low,u will stumble upon more bad lucks.

the rational is when u eat exotic stuff usually they will kill that animal just for u only so this bad karma will be credited to your account,end of the day u shall bear the responsibility and karma. Hence ur bad luck become worst!

but the animal will die eventually wat... die fast or die slow oso will give me bad karma?? omfg... wat nonsense is this...

sex or rape, to me sex is that u can choose ur partner, rape is where u cant choose that's all..

Top Bottom