Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
You standing and blocking someone or thing behind you, that is why he called out to you to move actually. Since he/it called twice and yet you did not move, I think he/it moved, that is why he/it did not bother you any more.....kakakakaka

You standing and blocking someone or thing behind you, that is why he called out to you to move actually. Since he/it called twice and yet you did not move, I think he/it moved, that is why he/it did not bother you any more.....kakakakaka

Must be a real fat or selfish ghost that want to have all the space to himself even after my colleague moved to my right, there is no one left on my left...:rofl:

Must be a real fat or selfish ghost that want to have all the space to himself even after my colleague moved to my right, there is no one left on my left...:rofl:

He called first time, your colleague moved, but you still blocking. So he called second time, but you still did not move, so he move.....hahahaha
Lucky he not aggressive type, if not he disturb you from behind, probably he did not want to waste time on you and miss Jolin's concert.......kakakakakakakaka:biggrin:

He called first time, your colleague moved, but you still blocking. So he called second time, but you still did not move, so he move.....hahahaha
Lucky he not aggressive type, if not he disturb you from behind, probably he did not want to waste time on you and miss Jolin's concert.......kakakakakakakaka:biggrin:

Ya, must be the only reason why he shouted twice...cuz really too seductive concert LOL! :rofl:

The concert if anyone were to watch...really need an extra bag of blood bag...if not surely
bleed to death...too seductive by showing off her G cup Projector Headlights.....:banghead:

Hei guys, does anyone know where to find the traditional Chinese opera performance during hungry ghost festival? I miss the event and it rings some childhood memories.

Hei guys, does anyone know where to find the traditional Chinese opera performance during hungry ghost festival? I miss the event and it rings some childhood memories.

Usually held in some open space like field.

Hungry Ghost Festival still long way more to go wor bro...

Usually near housing areas sure got. Where you live? My area got at least 2 :biggrin:

errr...you can hire them if you want to...and ask them to perform in front of your house so u can watch LOL...

My family hired them to do a show for my late grandma when we were doing "gong duk"

past few month, my sister, as a tour guide, stay at genting hotel, only she in that room, she said she slept ~230am, someone push her drop fr the bed,......she hurry took her hand bag....left....till morning ~730....she back to take her purse which she place under the pillow....when reach the room,....she found her:hmpf: purse oledi in his handbag......wheres she take out n keep under pillow.....

so, i ask her y u put ur purse separately,...she told me,,,,,security.....

n this 1.....

many yrs ago.....my sister n his fren.....also guiding tour.....sleep at 1 room.....suddenly....at early morning....

while she wakeup to ladies......she saw a goose.....hanging up-side down....looking at my sister room.....so, wat next?????....they pretend not seeing this "funny ghost".......n......nothing happen next day.....

Usually held in some open space like field.

Yes I remember they held it in the open field and I was running around and there were many temporary food stalls in my hometown.

Hungry Ghost Festival still long way more to go wor bro...

Usually near housing areas sure got. Where you live? My area got at least 2 :biggrin:

I stay in Cheras.

errr...you can hire them if you want to...and ask them to perform in front of your house so u can watch LOL...

My family hired them to do a show for my late grandma when we were doing "gong duk"

Huhuhu, that would not be possible at my apartment.:rofl:

Yup, now 10th month, got to wait until next year 7th month.....:biggrin:

That is damn long wait. I going to bring my dSLR next time! :driver:

past few month, my sister, as a tour guide, stay at genting hotel, only she in that room, she said she slept ~230am, someone push her drop fr the bed,......she hurry took her hand bag....left....till morning ~730....she back to take her purse which she place under the pillow....when reach the room,....she found her:hmpf: purse oledi in his handbag......wheres she take out n keep under pillow.....

so, i ask her y u put ur purse separately,...she told me,,,,,security.....

Maybe she forgot that she grabbed the purse while leaving the room, still blurred in sleep.

n this 1.....

many yrs ago.....my sister n his fren.....also guiding tour.....sleep at 1 room.....suddenly....at early morning....

while she wakeup to ladies......she saw a goose.....hanging up-side down....looking at my sister room.....so, wat next?????....they pretend not seeing this "funny ghost".......n......nothing happen next day.....

A goose? :hmmmm: Roasted one ah??:biggrin:

There were some complains too. Why hungry ghost festival so scantily dressed?:hmmmm::biggrin::biggrin:

That's the only reason why there are crowds for the shows during ghost festival..if not
I dont think anyone would be there to watch...

Cuz they are just nobody...:rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom