A sad but true story

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
A friend of mine was in love with a gal came from a well off family.My friend is just from a normal family so his gf family dont like them to be together.

Last year the gal even quarrelled with her dad over the relationship becoz her dad want her to break up with my friend. Infact my friend plan to marry her after he finished studies but the gal's family decided to send her to UK to study to stop them seeing each other.

They were very unhappy and even think of suicide together luckily another friend found out and stopped them. So after that we all friend went to look for the gal's dad and have a long talk.

finally the gal's dad agreed to help out my friend and sponsor him abit so that he can go to UK with his gf. So my friend went to UK with his gf last year.We thought they will be happy as in fairy tales.

Lastnite I heard another friend in UK said that my friend was passed away in a car accident but his gf survived. Feel quite sad for them because they really gone through alot to be together and now have to end like this. Hope he rest in peace.

This is second time a loving couple being separated. Last time was in year 1999 while another friend who suddenly passed away with virus infections. He was attached to his gf for 7 years and just one year away to complete his degree.

very sad.....

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
kesian nyer...
really touched my heart.. like wad happened to me b4 but ended up still broke up..
hope ur fren rest in peace..

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
pity both ur friend...Rest In Peace...

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
im so sorry to hear dat bro ... hope ur fren will Rest In Peace

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
once again, the world is proven to be that cruel n realistics... really feel sad to hear that brother.. its a loving couple indeed... no faith to be a lover..

why heaven do seprated lovely couples owes... really hard to understand...

RIP & GOD BLESS ALL.

Last edited:

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
its better to have loved than not loved at all... least there was happiness between them though it was short lived... :( RIP and god bless...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
haih sad man ,
life la wht to do ,
u will get wht u dont want and never get what u want

jchk2k

Dec 20, 2003
My Deepst Condolences....

A real sad story man ... my condolences to whoever is connected to them ... Goes to show that nothing in life is final ... And never easy ...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Just feel pity for them. Taken so much effort to get together but only spent very short happy moment.

by the way, drive carefully and appreciate your loves one.

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
got goose bumps all over reading this man.. :( damn sad...

sorry to hear about ur fren man...

tragic love...

just ask ur fren who survive to be strong..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am thinking of converting my sgti to left hand drive so as i can export to china. is it possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience