wats a sad day...

lim860519

500 RPM
just to write out to "lepas geram"....

yesterday 17/jan,i thought is a good day to me,bcos i had register myself and my lovely dc5 to enter the pekan,pahang time attack race...but during the morning when i came out from my house,during half way,a group of stupid cow,round 20++ cross a side the road,during that time me drive around 85km/h +- and in front of me,still got a big lorry,we both try escape from hit the cow,bt at the end me still get "hit "by a cow...my lovely dc5 get hurt..broke the front wind screen,left head lamp,bumper,cf hood,left fender and also left side mirror,the cow after hit my car,it jus run away and without nothing hurt..

me so sad and so mad...totaly get down from my car injured....
and also sud feel so useless cos f my few day time preparation and praatice for the race.....
so sad...so angry...
:banghead:

Oh that's bad man! Sorry to hear abt that. I attended the time attack and was told abt your incident..glad that you're okay.

So u are the new owner of ah poa's DC5 right? Nice prefacelift+facelift front end with ings kit n buddy club wheels. Hope the car will recover perfectly.

Don't worry abt the competition.. There's always next time. Since the reception is good for this maiden event, I think they'll be organizing another round within this few months.

Last edited:
Errr... you mean a herd of 20 cows turn gangsta on ur car?? They kicked and headbut ur car was it?? :hmmmm:

Errr... you mean a herd of 20 cows turn gangsta on ur car?? They kicked and headbut ur car was it?? :hmmmm:

sounds like a real serious case of Mad Cow Disease :biggrin:

Brother Lim860519:

cheer up man. while your car in the workshop , plan what future upgrade you can mod.

since fender & side mirror kena already, ever consider with replacing with aftermarket items?

take this tragedy and make it into an Opportunity :biggrin:

but most of all, cheer up! if you still pissed off at the cow ..... go have a big STEAK for dinner tonight.

Oh that's bad man! Sorry to hear abt that. I attended the time attack and was told abt your incident..glad that you're okay.

So u are the new owner of ah poa's DC5 right? Nice prefacelift+facelift front end with ings kit n buddy club wheels. Hope the car will recover perfectly.

Don't worry abt the competition.. There's always next time. Since the reception is good for this maiden event, I think they'll be organizing another round within this few months.

yup..yes i m the owner..yup,as i know will have another competition on march or april..so panic...jus done get collect all the body part,bt need to pospone my preparation to mod the dc5...sad..wonder u r???thanks for care..

yup..yes i m the owner..yup,as i know will have another competition on march or april..so panic...jus done get collect all the body part,bt need to pospone my preparation to mod the dc5...sad..wonder u r???thanks for care..

I am..........IRON MAN.... miahahahaha...no lar.. im staying in kuantan n i know all the petrolheads there. black 2005 DC5 here..

Last edited:
sounds like a real serious case of Mad Cow Disease :biggrin:

Brother Lim860519:

cheer up man. while your car in the workshop , plan what future upgrade you can mod.

since fender & side mirror kena already, ever consider with replacing with aftermarket items?

take this tragedy and make it into an Opportunity :biggrin:

but most of all, cheer up! if you still pissed off at the cow ..... go have a big STEAK for dinner tonight.

thanks for care bro Vagabond,yup,is consider to upgrade,but nw need to change the budjet to repair car 1st..

thanks for care bro Vagabond,yup,is consider to upgrade,but nw need to change the budjet to repair car 1st..

well, i know some dc5 owners who have some of those spare parts for your repair, if you need help finding parts, let me know.

also, just so that you know, some insurance company's panel workshop are flexible:

say (A) part cost RM100 original from honda.

but you (the owner) manage to source for an aftermarket part which fits (A) for RM50 , you can actually get the workshop to purchaser the aftermarket one for RM50 and install on your car.

but policies depend from workshop to workshop.

The course looks pretty decent in size... not like car park rallies (1st, 2nd gear only)... sempat naik gear 3 tak? Looks like should be able to kan... looks fun :driver:

erm i think we can go up to 3rd gear lan.. coz the other B series can maintain 2nd gear all the way.

second round will be in March / April... i have this idea of creating the Type-R class. what do you guys think.. Snoop sudah on.

rundown on return cost to go to Pekan for this event, from KL, not inclusive of food, wear and tear:

1. Toll: RM55.20
2. Petrol: RM100-150
3. Entrance fee: RM80
4. Chances of winning: 50%-100%
5. Fun under the sun: Priceless

well, i know some dc5 owners who have some of those spare parts for your repair, if you need help finding parts, let me know.

also, just so that you know, some insurance company's panel workshop are flexible:

but you (the owner) manage to source for an aftermarket part which fits (A) for RM50 , you can actually get the workshop to purchaser the aftermarket one for RM50 and install on your car.

thanks bro..just done collect all item

brand new wind screen: RM800.00 (replica china)
2nd hand fender :RM350.00 (include signal+bracket)
2nd hand side mirror : RM250.00
2nd hand h.lamp: RM750.00

bit expensive,but no choice...if know will post a request thread 1st...

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

nice photo..will be done my car and reenter the race on 2nd round!!
also if can joint dc5 club tt with rajan..hehe:biggrin:
ganbate!!

Rajan at offshore now..............but im around. haha.. call me whenever wanna yumcha

btw, where in kuantan did u practice for the time attack? atabara is it? place is isolated but still look good for 300m drag, drift and autocross..

ok.ok..leave me ur hp num,so i can do contact to you..
car nw send to fix all part d..nw wait for spray the whole car..
no la,never have chance practice ya,just simply find some road to practice only la..

Rajan at offshore now..............but im around. haha.. call me whenever wanna yumcha

btw, where in kuantan did u practice for the time attack? atabara is it? place is isolated but still look good for 300m drag, drift and autocross..

no wonder he din reply my msg, was looking for him to ask bout the custom lip he sold to me.

Jun, your custom lip very nice! If can contact him i want to buy also.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom