Extractors......4-1 & 4-2-1....wats the difference

levin_boy

Apr 17, 2005
hey guys...

just wondering whats the difference in 4-1 and 4-2-1 extractor???
if i was going to get an extractor for my car, what should i look for before buying...

Thanks guys

PEK3442

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
wat car..I using 4-1 in my 1.5 carb wira.I need to know too.coz I just need pickup.which better for pickup?4-1 or 4-2-1.
I heard mech and ppl say 4-1 for pickup and 4-2-1 for balance pickup and top speed.But my car 1st gear berat skit.but after 4-5K rpm for 2,3,4,5 gear,its feel
good.very quick.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
bro,we discuss about this before.the thread is still around here somewhere.4-2-1
is for low to mid while 4-1 is for high end.meaning the first is for pick-up n mid-range
pull while the later is for top end power.in extractor,look for mandrel bent pipe
cos the gas can flow faster n if u got more money,look for a merge collector then
Y collector.merge collector exhaust tend to be more expensive cos difficult to make but
flow a lot better then Y collector.check out those jasma extractor.most of it come
with merge collector n all construct using mandrel bent tubing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyo Tires is set to launch the Proxes CR1 in Malaysia live on Facebook this coming 19th Nov. The virtual launch will feature Malaysia's drift icon, Tengku Djan where he'zzll speak more about the tyres from his experience in a Merc C class, where he'd recently tested at a car park in Setia City.

The livestream can be viewed here...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience