Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
oi.

I am not reading this at night!

Like Excel said - ball shrinking excitement I don't need!

I tell you... reading this at night all alone you will not only feel your balls shrink but you will feel like going to die faster... everyday will start to think this happen that happen, will a thing standing there staring at you or sucking your toe when you are sleeping. All this imagination will start and even in day time you will feel scared also... this really happen to me after I first start reading this threat none stop everyday and night starting from page 1 to 100 over page... really feel uneasy like something is following you cause it know that you know too much about them... that is my experience about reading this threat... now once a while reading it seems better and excited...:biggrin:

I wonder how you all shower after reading all this. Close your eyes to wash your face for one second and your imagination will run wild.. Imagine you open your eyes and somethings is staring at you right in your face..

or worse... your toilet mirror shows something standing behind you and you don't see anything there!?!?

I wonder how you all shower after reading all this. Close your eyes to wash your face for one second and your imagination will run wild.. Imagine you open your eyes and somethings is staring at you right in your face..

or worse... your toilet mirror shows something standing behind you and you don't see anything there!?!?

Well if you do not think of it, your imagination wont run wild haha...moreover it is faith that put us together, for example, reading at home (clean one of course). But if reading at Amber Court..sure die lah

Ermm..thought of that too, but most of the time, we can see the ghost with our eyes but we
wont be able to see them in the mirror. Cuz they have no reflection as they dont have a solid
body. Which is one of the ways to know if that person is ghost or not a ghost :afraid:

Ermm..thought of that too, but most of the time, we can see the ghost with our eyes but we
wont be able to see them in the mirror. Cuz they have no reflection as they dont have a solid
body. Which is one of the ways to know if that person is ghost or not a ghost :afraid:

I am more afraid of seeing in mirror a person standing behind me with a parang / knife / gun...

How would you know this for sure?

What if 'they' made you think like that but in actual fact cannot be with your own two eyes and only can be seen via mirror? hehehehe

Anyway, imagination is the most scariest when you're alone and vulnerable.. as in naked in the shower. Hehehe

How would you know this for sure?

What if 'they' made you think like that but in actual fact cannot be with your own two eyes and only can be seen via mirror? hehehehe

Anyway, imagination is the most scariest when you're alone and vulnerable.. as in naked in the shower. Hehehe

Can't be sure cuz never experienced it before and dont hope to experience it. :afraid:

Totally agree, the scariest part is pull the curtain and shower in the hotel room's toilet...
Really gives me lots of wild imaginations...thanks to those movies...

Which is why I have never watch ghost movies since secondary school days. Each time
I watch, I have trouble sleeping even though I did enjoy the movie...only horror movie
that doesnt scare me is those like Walking Dead and Resident Evil...aka zombies...

Can't be sure cuz never experienced it before and dont hope to experience it. :afraid:

Totally agree, the scariest part is pull the curtain and shower in the hotel room's toilet...
Really gives me lots of wild imaginations...thanks to those movies...

Which is why I have never watch ghost movies since secondary school days. Each time
I watch, I have trouble sleeping even though I did enjoy the movie...only horror movie
that doesnt scare me is those like Walking Dead and Resident Evil...aka zombies...
Same to me.. Lol.. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom