Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
There were some complains too. Why hungry ghost festival so scantily dressed?:hmmmm::biggrin::biggrin:

To keep those 'gold fish' uncles occupied and stay I guess. Everybody love it. Their wives complain? :hmmmm::biggrin: It is normal for any Chinese event held in hu ha bing bang noisy style that's the culture.

Something to share... this is taken from our CCTV camera in the 2nd plant warehouse.

Attachments

• Photo0453.jpg
    Photo0453.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Photo0452.jpg
    Photo0452.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 99
bro, how come the photos are taken at quite a low angle?

i tot CCTVs are installed at higher place.

looks like double exposure. Any chance to show the video instead of stills?

I think is something like this when the photo was captured?

PHOTO_6248161_16878_7799031_ap_320X240.jpg

Not sure what u call such photo.

Is just the wind I guess :rofl: Luggage or things falling off from table or chairs, I kinda get use
to it, cuz it happens quite often at home :rofl:

I went to Genting Highlands on Friday night 16/11/2012 for work also to watch Jolin Tsai's
Concert. Well, as staff, we have to stand right behind at the top to watch. Standing..

eh,u kerja kat genting kah? or those managing the events?

So, if these are not blurred vision, then they trying to use the forklift?......:biggrin:
Trying to see if they can lift themselves up with forklift

LoL. Genting's girls is PTE LTD. Because i thought u may be able to get me some free tickets hahaha.

LOL! No free tickets though, chicks there not all are pretty...go Pavillion more...

Yup, CCTV usually high up......These pics like from floor level....

Yup...CCTV is mostly is at high level... At first I was thinking is a prank or what but I check and ask the warehouse ppl and security guard that they have CCTV at high and floor level in warehouse.

I did some forensic check on the photo and its not edited and is of original pic that was taken from CCTV, dont know how true is it lar.... Believe or not is up to you to decide... The security said is pochong and that time is brake time and there is no one in the warehouse, just saw it jumping here and there...

For me is that i believe 50/50...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

motion blur

Yup I think of this too and thought maybe the warehouse ppl take the photo blur and edit the photo to become headless and make the white smock blur...

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

So, if these are not blurred vision, then they trying to use the forklift?......:biggrin:

Maybe...the 2 picture shows that like the forklift is being moved..

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

this one good or not IF, i said IF it happens to u and its a real "thing", not prank!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4&feature=player_embedded

hahaha...what a prank...:rofl:

Ponchong should be no faced creature right? The 2nd pic...if u see carefully...can notice the face and it looks like a Bangla to me wahahah

And the first pic...u can see its shadow..

Guys... I think the photo is fake... take a look at the photo as what cvkit17 said... there really have legs, hand and head... so is a fake one...sorry for the fake news...

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo2.JPG
    Photo2.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 57

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience