Scratch people car bcos of jealousy?

haih..is like that wan la ..i also kena b4.....my car kena from boot behind until the front ar....at the passenger side....got few lines somemore..haih....that time i was shooping with my mom tesco klang.....haih....now my car like got few lines sticker on the body.....haih.... :( :( :( <_< :angry: :angry: :angry:

LOL bro . Your case still ok . Like for my case , press balls man . Not a week outta paint shop kena d . 40 inches . Not one side . Both sides man . From front till back . Damn it . But what to do . These red-eyed arseholes . Cannot stand seeing ppl's car nice . But the weird thing is , when i never repaint back , from dat day onwards till today , nothing man . Not even a tiny scratch . LOL . Typical human beings . Anyway , cheers :D

KoNa,
hahah.. yeah.. many times already saw u guys there...
dunnwanna kacau lar... all gurlsssss around u people... hehehe:P
I always lepak there on friday night or saturday night..
sure one day i'll says hi..
take care guys....

yo.. like i said.. wat can we do ??
my car got 20inches scratch.. dun wan to repaint.. coz too many uneducated people... if kena again after repaint.. more angry... like dat u end up scratching other people's car.. creating more uneducated people... :lol:

these ppl are called idiota!!!! they cannot scratch their butt anymore and start to scratch other ppl car... idiota!!!

aiyah...what to do...idiot mah...my sis car also kena lah....just 3-4 days keluar nia the car...kena scratch kau kau, from front to back...coz that time jazz only a few on the road...maybe they see new and unusual car..wanna open port gua...but sure got karma one...wait and see...

Originally posted by KoNa+Mar 9 2005, 13:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KoNa @ Mar 9 2005, 13:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by animiniac_seith@Mar 9 2005, 00:36
<!--QuoteBegin-KoNa
@Mar 8 2005, 23:19
park ur car close to u...
keep constant eye contact..
n get ready to press the panic button on ur alarm..
anyone come near oni press!
wakakka..
but anyways..
just park the car where u can drink n c ur car...
i alwiz do tat n in the end kena tease by the rest of the fellas in the team...

:lol: den i tink i saw ur car back during dunnoe 2nd or 3rd day of cny at united near maju avenue...must b waitin for damn long a a parking there....
er??
wheres tat?
2nd or 3rd day cny?
hmm...
where was i ar? [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: old klang road....united ...bside CENTRAL so-called hypermart...err....maju avenue da mamak.....okla....CITRUS PARK,....lolzzz......nnice ride man....sleek~ ;)

my car also kena half a year back. from front to back also. and damn deep scratch sommo. impossible to remove by polishing or whatever repairing. haih.

Originally posted by animiniac_seith+Mar 10 2005, 01:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animiniac_seith @ Mar 10 2005, 01:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by KoNa@Mar 9 2005, 13:36
Originally posted by animiniac_seith@Mar 9 2005, 00:36
<!--QuoteBegin-KoNa
@Mar 8 2005, 23:19
park ur car close to u...
keep constant eye contact..
n get ready to press the panic button on ur alarm..
anyone come near oni press!
wakakka..
but anyways..
just park the car where u can drink n c ur car...
i alwiz do tat n in the end kena tease by the rest of the fellas in the team...

:lol: den i tink i saw ur car back during dunnoe 2nd or 3rd day of cny at united near maju avenue...must b waitin for damn long a a parking there....

er??
wheres tat?
2nd or 3rd day cny?
hmm...
where was i ar?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: old klang road....united ...bside CENTRAL so-called hypermart...err....maju avenue da mamak.....okla....CITRUS PARK,....lolzzz......nnice ride man....sleek~ ;) [/b][/quote]
oh..
okok..
thanx man..
im sure ur ride is nice 2...
but my car jus oni accident lar..
whole front lost...
now doin new design...

if only can afford the alarm system those singaporeans use. u come near the car it will beep warning 1st. then... woohoo! it'll go off until people one km away also can hear..damn loud... that time go singapore..saw this 350z.. my 1st time seeing it..so i go take closer look...big mistake :blink:

For me, my car will get scratch everytime I wash my car. apparently some ppl think my car too clean. <_<

So now, I haven't washed my car for TWO MONTHS! Guess what? No more scratch, heheheh :P

my car kena scathc also...haih...felt heartborken that time

Originally posted by xion13@Mar 10 2005, 20:27
if only can afford the alarm system those singaporeans use. u come near the car it will beep warning 1st. then... woohoo! it'll go off until people one km away also can hear..damn loud... that time go singapore..saw this 350z.. my 1st time seeing it..so i go take closer look...big mistake :blink:
iz gd 2 hav tat system....but iz really headache 2 hav it oso.....u will b very tension n busy each time u activate it...a dog or cat walk pass,pee on ur tyre oso surely d alarm wil goes off like crazy...then ur car batt kong damn fas oso..

aiya...not only car la....wth....if ur gal is preety wil kena scratch oso...it jus d matter of time...kena oso...*sigh* mayb v should fix flame thrower on our car n gal oso ya....y not?gd idea wat?til i figure out how 2 fix tis on human body.....then i demonstrate...haha...mus b a great safety feature ltr...

My car also kena before because new paint look nice .. Spent RM 400 to repaint .. Now everyday cursing that f**ker and hope him die faster .... :angry:

WARNING : Sensitive issues discussed in this particular post. If you are not open minded enough or unable to handle it, please IGNORE this post.

Personally, I feel that any alarm does not matter. If they want to scratch a car, they will do it anyway. Know now that we're in Malaysia and that half of its citizen is still in the stone age. Education seem to have either failed to reach those people or failed entirely especially those who loiter the streets doing TOTALLY nothing and having NO DIRECTION in their life. They probably had a chance with education but neglected their studies. Thus, failing and being a dropout, they come out to damage society like scratching cars, vandalism, mugging people, becoming thiefs, etc etc all the bad stuff. I really DO NOT want to discriminate but at this point, I'm seeing so many of 1 particular race / type / kind / etc. being the society nuisance.
Education can only do so much, the rest is up to the individual. Also, education starts from home but I guess those bad eggs didn't have a home and thus ended up being society's thrash. Please do not tell me that there are other countries who are worst because we are NOT living there and we should not compare to those who are worst than us. Compare with those who are better than us so that we will improve. There is really so much I can say about Malaysia and it's society, both the good and the bad. When will we ever see a significant improvement in our society and thus, leading to an improved country? There is a likely chance that we, this generation, will never see it.

My car also just got scratched last week. If I catch the motherf*cker I will make sure he can't even remember his father's surname. I'm watching you man and my bat's ready. When you see me remember that will be the last sight you see in your short life.

Originally posted by satria_95@Mar 15 2005, 13:31
WARNING : Sensitive issues discussed in this particular post. If you are not open minded enough or unable to handle it, please IGNORE this post.

Personally, I feel that any alarm does not matter. If they want to scratch a car, they will do it anyway. Know now that we're in Malaysia and that half of its citizen is still in the stone age. Education seem to have either failed to reach those people or failed entirely especially those who loiter the streets doing TOTALLY nothing and having NO DIRECTION in their life. They probably had a chance with education but neglected their studies. Thus, failing and being a dropout, they come out to damage society like scratching cars, vandalism, mugging people, becoming thiefs, etc etc all the bad stuff. I really DO NOT want to discriminate but at this point, I'm seeing so many of 1 particular race / type / kind / etc. being the society nuisance.
Education can only do so much, the rest is up to the individual. Also, education starts from home but I guess those bad eggs didn't have a home and thus ended up being society's thrash. Please do not tell me that there are other countries who are worst because we are NOT living there and we should not compare to those who are worst than us. Compare with those who are better than us so that we will improve. There is really so much I can say about Malaysia and it's society, both the good and the bad. When will we ever see a significant improvement in our society and thus, leading to an improved country? There is a likely chance that we, this generation, will never see it.
thats why u must think twice bout driving a nice car here in malaysia.. i saw a ferrari parked near my college once, and there were 2 idiots leaning on the car with their smelly hands and bodies all over it while taking pictures with their handphone camera.

wanna see ok la..but wat the fuck.. go and touch people's car until like that... another thing i cannot tahan is people who think your car is public property.. go and lean on it la..put their groceries la.... aih

So now you all understand the basic foundations that brings a road bully to life? Those things that's been mentioned in this particular thread has no law that protects it. Thus, we can't lodge a police report if our cars have been scratched, simply because we don't know who did it. It's simple people like us who try to be nice and peaceful but we are constantly being pushed off the edge. No doubt, patience is the key word here, but even patience has a limit and to me, personally, my patience is always almost gone off the limit. After going through so much bull shits on the road, I have finally come to understand why there are road bullies in Malaysia. Some of them are just plain cracked in the brains, but I believe that many of them have been provoked and intimidated one too many times so they take matters into their own hand, knowing that the local police won't give a damn fuck even if we follow the law and lodge a police report.

Top Bottom