It's been such a long time since i did this... but...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Hmm... after sending my gf home.... i decided to take a short drive around subang area... then bla bla bla... to clear my mind of d day's shitty stuff.... damn man... i was actually enjoying myself... until.... some drivers on d road started showing off ... showing off at the side of my car... and some even tailgated me.... i didnt do anything at all man... i jes minded my own business...

U know, i was so surprised at some of these folks, they full throttled infront of me... eventhough the junction they wanted to turn in are like, jes 50 meters away.. gosh! i havent gone rounding in ages... but this is so new to me! .... d car was black and 2 door too... err... let me see... err.. i think it is very sporty, 2 door car.. err... i think start with F ends with O... wow... sorry, i'm new to cars... i dunno wat model it is.. and i cant read well without my glasses....

then there's dis particular mini suv, with timex meters and AFR meter, full throttled at the traffic light when we were side by side, eventhough he had to make a hard right 5 meters away.... then proceeded to pull away alllllllllllllll d way to this particular highway... and slowed down... when i overtook him at 80km/h... gosh.. headlights off!! ... only 2 small spotlights... all below bumper level... i guess it gives the impression to the driver infront that he's actually driving a car, and not a mini suv...! wow! damn man... dat idea is so innovative...! wow!!

*Applause!!*

Then on d highway, at 90km/h.. pun ada Wira SE cucuk me... waaaaaa....... must be my lucky day.... last i check, there wasnt any sticker or sign on d back of my car dat says.. OI!! COME MAN!! CUCUK MY CAR!! YOOO HOOO!! YEAH! I'M TALKING TO U DUMB FUCK!! COME KACAU ME!! YES!! COME BABY COME!!

and jes 2 months ago, got this vios... damn nice oi! very neat..black colored vios.. damn cun.. bodykit... but stock rims... TRD sticker... gosh! damn nice oi! i see oso cant drive coz my dick was stuck to the damn steering from the woody i got jes by lookin at that vios... then ah, wahseh.. d fella pulled away like schumacher oi! wah.. respect.. then ah, reach u turn.. he slowed down... so naturally, any dumb ass driver oso will overtake him la rite?.. wah.. then ah.. suddenly the car swerve at my car... wah!! i thot... wah! driver ok ah? he otot kejang issit? wah... sure boh? or todi too much? but afternoon wor.... cannot be la... mana tahu, both the driver and passenger opened window and showed me thumbs down... makahai... can this be categorized as i've been smoked? coz i tried to chase up to see who these pple were but i cant seem to zig zag or celok as well as they could, u know la, car as fat as driver, cant squeeze thru traffic like zippy'ol-road-runner like vios...

then d next day, i drove my car to toyota ask them to scrap it and i wanna vios.. but they shoo me away.. saying my type of car is for social rejects.... so i can go fuck myself...

sigh....

I jes got 1 request for those people who likes to clown around with others on d road..... dude, jes leave us alone... ok? we jes wanna have some peaceful joy ride around town playing our fav tunes....

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
yoh dude... i second that.. >_<

today there was a motorcycle keep folow me around on LDP.. i was so paranoid!... i speed then he follow.. then i slow down he purposely go drive right next to me.. at my blind spot.. can hear his motor but kenot see him.. then i larill he chase after me... >_<then sometimes go infront of me stare at me sommor.. i feel like wanna bang him down .. HAHAA

lucky he go to puchong i took the turning up left to sunway liao.. or else he folow me go rounding liao.. >_<

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hahahaha, blackhowling, thanks for sharing, i have similar experience.
My car slow bai. PEACE PEACE.

I hope that I won't offend any F*O owner here, but I have 2 similar experience with F*O. One of them happen at TTDI, late night. :D

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
acura said:
yoh dude... i second that.. >_<

today there was a motorcycle keep folow me around on LDP.. i was so paranoid!... i speed then he follow.. then i slow down he purposely go drive right next to me.. at my blind spot.. can hear his motor but kenot see him.. then i larill he chase after me... >_<then sometimes go infront of me stare at me sommor.. i feel like wanna bang him down .. HAHAA

lucky he go to puchong i took the turning up left to sunway liao.. or else he folow me go rounding liao.. >_<
dat's bcoz u wore spaghetti strap with push up bra... i see oso sure follow la....

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
what the heck.. i in car... how to see ... u spy on me ahh...
i dun wear spegetthi strap one.. >_<
yeerrr

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
MCH la... last time, when my car is still stock to the none (even with stock exhaust), some stupid Wiralution chased me all the way from KD to TTDI. TNM!

Same goes when driving to pick my parents up from KLIA... driving an E32... got chased by a puking ugly Putra EVO. Fed up, I chased the fella until 190kph and somehow, he slowed down (maybe engine overheated?) and I kept going until 220kph. Come-on man... they don't call BMW the Ultimate Driving Machine for nothing... turbo-charged 2000cc inline-4 vs big block 3000cc inline-6?

The only car I will give some respect is the Volvo 850 T5... man, this baby overtook me at 220kph n still going... easily 250kph.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
OMGZWTH i've never heard of a more perasan case than that vios.. ah, then again all manner of movements can be misunderstood on the road. its an almost helpless situation i spose. ppl are just so fidgety these days. :D

it seems that there are many who treat their cars as an extension of their pride to make up for some.. lower body inadequacy? some just has to prove something without even ppl asking. poor souls seeking attention and self worth :lol: pity them i say. smoke them otherwise. we wont stop seeing them anytime soon

in fact i envy u getting all the attention and provocation hahaha. i am so bored being ignored and safe from predators and insecure drivers all the time. but its not a bad thing. be safe! thats whats important :D

Last edited:

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Bryan,

who asked u to give your 'Putra' an extensive exterior modifications that looks like Supra......... :)

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
kakaka...i always kena cucuk by p driver also....sigh...when i drive fast every body drive slow...when i drive slow ..every body cucuk udang me

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
blackie saw ur car at sunway thursday lunch time...
damm garang
mayb som ppl tiong u coz they wanna see ur car
but then som kes like da vios really duno wat 2 say lo
...c also canot meh...samore show thumb down
neva see da number plate meh?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
dreamy said:
blackie saw ur car at sunway thursday lunch time...
damm garang
mayb som ppl tiong u coz they wanna see ur car
but then som kes like da vios really duno wat 2 say lo
...c also canot meh...samore show thumb down
neva see da number plate meh?
saw the plate no., even verified with TVCM President... apparently not their member... nvm la..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
basket...weh bryan...teach me how you get them racer's magnet ler....everytime i go out looking for some fun...nobody tiong me...serious weh....i dunno ler...i like the feeling of tionged and someone playing a fool around me....kanine...nobody wanna layan me at nite...from subang till hartamas...only 1 iswara je...apa laa...i oso wanna change to supabra laa...

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
supra -- babe magnet and ah beng driver magnet also....ahhahaaa

maybe they never see ganas supra going slow... forgive them....

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
next time see taiko supra left him alone lo.. ehehe.. mayb they haven seen a supra torque b4...

dunno la.. :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm... last friday after yamchar wit friends at the curve...

minding my own business driving slowly coz i got a leakage fr one of the radiator joints.. so drive slowly ok wan..

mana tau one vios tiong me like mad fr LDP i-U to Kelana jaya, then best of all, a gallant .. like acbc wan joint in along. Whaliau... i let the gallant over take me, then suddenly this vios overtook me and swerved infront me to chase the gallant.. like tat i mai taruh... no offence for the vios, due to his bad attitude, i say vios boleh kasi buang... damn slow... i straight overtook him fr left lane, squeeze infront of him as the gallant accelerate leaving a huge gap in between them, then it was just me n the gallant... vios fell way back... but gallant started zig zagging traffic and my temperature started going up...

ok la.. bye bye... i slow down... wanna make sure i can reach home without blowing the engine. Well.. the vios learnt his lesson... din tiong me liao after that... more obidient liao.. drive properlly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car stolen & recovered on same day

My auntie's house in Jalan Ipoh was robbed this morning. Apparently, the maid went out of the house to dry some clothes and suddenly 4 Indian men carrying parang climbed over the door and forced themselves into the house. They took away with them handphones, X.O liquor and some other valuable items plus also the key to my auntie's BMW. They just drove off the car. Later my auntie and uncle went to the police station to make a report.

Suddenly my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience