Whose fault is it?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
On the fourth day of CNY, i went to 1U 2 for a movie. On the way to the second phase car park entrance, there is 4 lanes, separated by bollards and cones.(those who r familiar wif 1U second phase carpark will know wat i mean) All da cars were queuing in to da car park in a slow but smooth manner.

A white Wira PFC 7333 who was beside me, on another lane, swerved into my lane, without signalling just before the cones and bollard.

Of cos without a moment hesitation, i braked hard to avoid that guy from whacking da left side of my car and allowed him through. Thinking of courtesy, i didnt even horn him. And because of that i got knocked from behind by a white Satria.

The damage? scratched and dislocated bumper and slight dent on my rear body though i cant say da same for da white satria. Headlamps gone, bumper broke, some major dents on da bonnet.

the white Wira was about to continue on his journey, obviously oblivious to wat he had done, i honked hard and flash at him. He reversed and i asked him and da Satria driver to come down.

I asked the Wira driver, a typical Chinese ah beng, y did he swerved into my lane and cause this accident. He replied casually, the PARKING FULL light was on at his lane thats y he turned into my lane. I ask him dun he think he should be responsible, for causing a disruption in flow of traffic to da carpark because of his action and caused this accident, his reply was, "Wat has it got to do wif me? da Satria knocked u ask him to settle wif u la!" and he made his way back to his car, and left for da parking entrance. That really got me pissed off.

So i had to settle things wif the Satria driver. Fortunately, he was a straightforward guy. Although both of us agree it was the Wira who was at fault for causing disruption of flow of traffic into da carpark but he said technically it was his fault for knocking me from da back. So he has agreed to pay for my damages.

So ZTH members, i would like to ask, who is at fault in ur opinion?

In my opinion, techinically its da Satria's fault for knocking my behind, but morally and in a common sense point of view, i would say its da Wira driver, cos, if he hadnt swerve into my lane and cause such a disruption in da smooth flow to da carpark, i wouldnt have needed to brake hard and cause da car behind to knock me.

The lesson i learnt is that, kindness doesnt begets kindness. Another trip to da paintshop for me.... after it had only been out from da paintshop for 2 weeks....guess da year of the dog has just bite me at da ass...

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
well it is the satria fellas fault poor guy. if i were the satria fella i join with u and we hantam the fuck#* nicely. this type of people wont learn otherwise. man i feel sorry for you. luckly the satria fella agread to pay
xtracooljustin said:
On the fourth day of CNY, i went to 1U 2 for a movie. On the way to the second phase car park entrance, there is 4 lanes, separated by bollards and cones.(those who r familiar wif 1U second phase carpark will know wat i mean) All da cars were queuing in to da car park in a slow but smooth manner.

A white Wira PFC 7333 who was beside me, on another lane, swerved into my lane, without signalling just before the cones and bollard.

Of cos without a moment hesitation, i braked hard to avoid that guy from whacking da left side of my car and allowed him through. Thinking of courtesy, i didnt even horn him. And because of that i got knocked from behind by a white Satria.

The damage? scratched and dislocated bumper and slight dent on my rear body though i cant say da same for da white satria. Headlamps gone, bumper broke, some major dents on da bonnet.

the white Wira was about to continue on his journey, obviously oblivious to wat he had done, i honked hard and flash at him. He reversed and i asked him and da Satria driver to come down.

I asked the Wira driver, a typical Chinese ah beng, y did he swerved into my lane and cause this accident. He replied casually, the PARKING FULL light was on at his lane thats y he turned into my lane. I ask him dun he think he should be responsible, for causing a disruption in flow of traffic to da carpark because of his action and caused this accident, his reply was, "Wat has it got to do wif me? da Satria knocked u ask him to settle wif u la!" and he made his way back to his car, and left for da parking entrance. That really got me pissed off.

So i had to settle things wif the Satria driver. Fortunately, he was a straightforward guy. Although both of us agree it was the Wira who was at fault for causing disruption of flow of traffic into da carpark but he said technically it was his fault for knocking me from da back. So he has agreed to pay for my damages.

So ZTH members, i would like to ask, who is at fault in ur opinion?

In my opinion, techinically its da Satria's fault for knocking my behind, but morally and in a common sense point of view, i would say its da Wira driver, cos, if he hadnt swerve into my lane and cause such a disruption in da smooth flow to da carpark, i wouldnt have needed to brake hard and cause da car behind to knock me.

The lesson i learnt is that, kindness doesnt begets kindness. Another trip to da paintshop for me.... after it had only been out from da paintshop for 2 weeks....guess da year of the dog has just bite me at da ass...

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Technically it's the nice and straightforward satria guy's fault because hitting from behind . But I'd give him a big applause for admitting his fault . And basically the one who should have kena whacked is that white wira la , mentality 3rd world . Not even a sorry , has no sense of moral at all .

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yeah.i admire the satria guy's guts to admit his fault..well..not his fault actually also..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
driver's paradise?

well..that wira guy is an idiot.no courtasy or manners.he'll meet someone far more worse than u bro..and that time..he'll kena bashing..surely!

Feb 5, 2006
Well, obviously the Wira was wrong. However, situation may change if you honk him the first place, so that behind Satria able to stop in time. I realized most drivers on the road don't pay attention while driving, that why accidents rate is so high.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
true..but this time justin was well aware..but the recklessness of the wira caused the prob.
this is another case of bad driving habits.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
in malaysia...there is no morally right or common sense while driving...simple as ABC

you hit someone's back...you're wrong...you hit motocyclist even though he was zigzagging...you're wrong....you hit little kids even though he jumped out in front of your car 1 second before impact...you're definitely wrong...hahahahahaha

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
PG drivers are morons... I know because I was formerly from PG (my hometown). They don't fuck-care and always think for themselves first.

This is evident because whenever I'm in PG... I hate to argue with my relatives especially anything related to cars or driving. Fed up 150%!

However, my SG relatives are super... for kiasu / kiasi people, they are very understandable n always contribute some opinions for the same subject.

Anyway, morally, the Wira driver is at fault - just put a curse on him n whole family to get whack by a 'lori hantu' on the way back to PG.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
actually..most malaysian drivers still have 3rd world mentallity la..they simply dont give a fuck like acbc said..

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
if you see plates outside from kl just avoid them. all drive like ****. they just dont know the roads here. keeps changing. i could be wrong.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
well..the roads maybe la..but this is a mall..i bet they have malls there in PG rite?
so..this is basic common sense.which that guy in the wira doesnt have.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I would like to know is it possible to change a 4g15 engine to a twin cam 4g91 engine by just inserting a 4g91 engine and using the same 4g15 ,gearbox ,extractor and so on.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience