Whose fault is it?

PG malls have smaller parking... so I guess they (PG drivers) will try any possible way to navigate out. But here in PJ or KL, our malls have bigger parking space... so, bad habits don't go away... they live on! :(

satria's fault.
IMO, one should expect urgent brake from front vehicle.

satria might have been following too close.*maybe*
but dont we all follow a bit too close when driving into or in a parking area? =)

the purpose of me setting up this thread is not to flame da wira driver watsoever. IF not i would have cursed da most horrible profanities all over da forum alredi.

my main reason is just to ask for u guys opinion on who n where da fault lies in. at least we can take a lesson out of this incident and better educate n prepare ourselves if this issue ever came up again.

thanks for u guys responses.

here is a parting shot of da guy when he coolly took off n went to da car park... by da way, u can even c da bollards behind his car that he evaded just before he switched into my lane...

Generally and logically, the person at fault would be the white Wira punya chao ah beng.

With the chao ah beng out of the picture, you are actually at fault for braking all of a sudden. However, by law and technically, the white satria is at fault as he knocked you from the back and he has everything to lose even if the case is brought to the authorities.

Now, back to the point, we can all sympatize on both you and the white satria. It is because of that chao ah beng driving wrecklessly that caused all the trouble. Didn't his mother ever teach his to observe oncoming traffic and use his signal before entering another land?

by the book? satria for following you so close. wira would only be at fault if he hit you. but we all agree the wira driver is a moron

ixeo said:
by the book? satria for following you so close. wira would only be at fault if he hit you. but we all agree the wira driver is a moron

yes, i guess this statement would be best to sum it all up.

i do feel lucky n glad that i got hit at da back. at least i can still wake up in da morning n look at my car n still feel great bout da car. If it were to sustain damage on da front or side, i would be devastated...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom