Whose evo kena seize in JB"Fast and Furious OP"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aravind

Deleted User
Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
guys whose evo kena seize in jb yesterday ? sad la go there to win cash to race end up loosing ur ride more than 1xxk

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
got evo kena?

btw, good job for police this time. who kena i just can say 'dai nei sei' = padan muka....hahahah...

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Normal la bro, even in daytime i got saman... they charged me for modifying the exhaust system..
They held drag race (illegally) overthere normally saturday nite. but the road is quite nice.. hehe.. for once, i got to beat a skyline R33 overthere... hehe... and PTP highway is the best for testing 0-200kmh.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jun_EK9 & lan evo,

Hahaha... Yaya... Ben sudah kena lockup liao......... LOLzzzzzzzzzzz.... And v r all planing to go down to JB to see him la.... :_: hahaha....

No la... jus joking... he is in KL!!! Haha... Walao eh... u guyz 1st thing oredi think of him huh?!

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Oh no, Ben in Lockup.....suoped up car not enuf, must used souped up Truck or Crane...so we can take the lockup with Ben together...

Ben..hang on!! we will save U.........~~~~~ur car.:secret:

lilomojo

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Johore Bahru
www.angelfire.com
no matter what how fast ur car.. u cant escape ma!.. police block all the way all the crowded do is pusing-pusing in same place.. at the last police helicopter said something like this "bertenang, anda semua telah dikepung, sila matikan kenderaan anda!:X-: ". my friends said on that night got big deal between KL guys and Singapore guys maybe R34 vs EVO. badly one of them caught before the game and he nyanyi from first album to last compilation and easy job for police. Singaporean wont race on Saturday nite, their do on Friday nite and the place is completely crowded like never happened before. Oso got one car which i believe belonging to one of D1 contestant.. Cefiro TOYO TIRES.. haiyoo!.. what a pity.. the car is now seized by police. Oso got MR-S, DC5 VTEC-Turbo, and Merc(bapak punya!):mouth_closed: . luckily im planning go to seremban on the next day so after Drag Challenge at PG balik rumah and tido!.. pheww selamat:shades_smile: . So dont drag illegaly.

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
u told me your car in jb....maybe doin tuning than race on gelang patah on that nite....wanna shoop sg st power evo

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jon,
Actually I also shocked to see the news man...haha. I immediately called my Tuner and ask whether he jolly well take my car to the 'race' and test n tune there...LoL

Coz I know quite a number of tuner house in JB last time take their car to that highway (2nd link) at night to test out their on road tuning. The highway is straight and is long enuff & can reach 300km/h easily for RB26 or 2JZ !

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
B18C-R,

Bozz, ur car sudah Tomei 2.2 engine sure ur tuner wanna to test in on de JB 2nd link highway la... LoLzzzzzzzzz.... I think Supra/GTR see u car oso takut le... Hahahaa... I know why u wanna to Tomei 2.2 ur engine with big big turbo la... Wanna drag kao de No. 3000 izzit??? LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :_:

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Yes mah, i sure will support 6800 drag with 3000.....i help u to block the road & supply walkie talkie...haha

Wah lao, like that also called stock tuning ah....:emoticon_U:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone, does anyone happen to know where is the main distributor for momo products in Singapore? like for Malaysia it's "Kakimotor"
am going to Singapore tomorrow and figured i should buy a steering or gear knob back as i heard it's much cheaper there.
any help and info regarding any cool car racing shops to check out will be much appreciated.
cheers all
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience