Whose evo kena seize in JB"Fast and Furious OP"

hehe.. face it man, when you've done illegal thing and you get caught by it.. then, it's your own responsibility ("sendiri makan pengat, sendiri mau ingat")....

when illegal race cases, all ppl points to racer.. y not to govt?, leavin this racer with no choice... their not rich or got a workshop to race in track.. sure cant compete maa..

cyilaw said:
kugan81,

first of all, illegal racing dangerous others road user.

if he just pass by and kena lock up by the cop, i will feel so sorry for him coz buta buta kena. if he is the participent and spectator, my word will still the same.

in my previous, i writen 'who kena', is dai sei. if just pass by (like few singaporean pass by there when on the way back from pasir gudang, i read from news paper), then so sorry to them and they also din't 'kena' any charge from cop.

so read carefully and dont simple fire anybody with ur rude words. be gentle and mature.

not firing la friend....and sorry if i sounded rude...i just get upset when people laugh at others when they are in trouble...thats all.. yeah ur right about illegal racing.. but the government should provide more events and allocate spaces or tracks for the publics use so that this problem doesnt happen in the first place. ...

kugan81 said:
not firing la friend....and sorry if i sounded rude...i just get upset when people laugh at others when they are in trouble...thats all.. yeah ur right about illegal racing.. but the government should provide more events and allocate spaces or tracks for the publics use so that this problem doesnt happen in the first place. ...

kugan81,

Have you been to JB and visits or heard of the Pasir Gudang Tracks ?? The Tracks is built for the purpose (Public Use especialy over weekend) where one just need to pay RM20 to enter and sprint and drag until heaven drops (or engine drops..hehe) with his geng/frens/enemy..etc.

Problem is, even with tracks, is not enough because illegal racing thrills is there. Same goes for spectators...I myself must admit I've been to one of these illegal racing for it's thrill as spectators before but I told myself if I ever get caught, I have no one to blame but my self !

So if we want to 'blame' govt, KL/PJ/Selangor should be a better avenue eversince they took away Batu Tiga Circuit. Pasir Gudang Circuit on the other hand, is just right for the JB folks...

short and sweet....its kinda cheap thrill for everybody......just like the headlines reported " FAST & FURIOUS" kinda event.....so...if wan to go just go lor at own risk.......seeing other ppl cars confiscated ah....happy a not....dat 1 i think can keep to own self la.....whether legal or illegal.....put it dis way......nobody wans to kena from the cops.....hehehe

B18C-R said:
kugan81,

Have you been to JB and visits or heard of the Pasir Gudang Tracks ?? The Tracks is built for the purpose (Public Use especialy over weekend) where one just need to pay RM20 to enter and sprint and drag until heaven drops (or engine drops..hehe) with his geng/frens/enemy..etc.

Problem is, even with tracks, is not enough because illegal racing thrills is there. Same goes for spectators...I myself must admit I've been to one of these illegal racing for it's thrill as spectators before but I told myself if I ever get caught, I have no one to blame but my self !

So if we want to 'blame' govt, KL/PJ/Selangor should be a better avenue eversince they took away Batu Tiga Circuit. Pasir Gudang Circuit on the other hand, is just right for the JB folks...

Bro you are only talking about JB, how about the other states that dont have track.. did you know in the whole penang island there is not even one track which is provided. Batu kawan is not a track its only a big parking lot for Drift...there are only a minimal number of tracks which allow racing legally... not enough and not cost effective enough to eliminate street racing...

Hahaha... I dun think de Govt wil ever invest few 'multi million ringgit' tracks/circuits in all states la... It doesnt make any sense even if am de Govt... Cos 'cost effective' for Govt might not fit de meaning of 'cost effective' for all 'racers' with different background... For some, cost effective means everything is FREE!!! :_: Hahaha...

Even if there is at least 1 big professional track in each state, i doubt all illegal street racing wil b eliminate... There wil b thousand n 1 reasons for those who race illegally to tok cok... 'Eh... tht track always full la!'; ' Tht track not fun la!'; 'Tht track too far from MY HOUSE la!'; 'Tht track all my frens oso dun like la!' n bla bla bla... Mmm... Its pretty hard being a good 'Govt' oh....

So for my point of view, v de drivers hv to held our own responsiblities... Illegal racing (participants or spectators) are not allow anywhere in any country of this world... So if ones stil chooses to do so... It at ur own risk n u got to bear with whatever de consequenses are as most members here wil agreed!!!

Oso pls define 'Illegal Racing'!!! Does tht include 'Speed Run' with no rewards?!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_:

Stormvolution 9 said:
Hahaha... I dun think de Govt wil ever invest few 'multi million ringgit' tracks/circuits in all states la... It doesnt make any sense even if am de Govt... Cos 'cost effective' for Govt might not fit de meaning of 'cost effective' for all 'racers' with different background... For some, cost effective means everything is FREE!!! :_: Hahaha...

Even if there is at least 1 big professional track in each state, i doubt all illegal street racing wil b eliminate... There wil b thousand n 1 reasons for those who race illegally to tok cok... 'Eh... tht track always full la!'; ' Tht track not fun la!'; 'Tht track too far from MY HOUSE la!'; 'Tht track all my frens oso dun like la!' n bla bla bla... Mmm... Its pretty hard being a good 'Govt' oh....

So for my point of view, v de drivers hv to held our own responsiblities... Illegal racing (participants or spectators) are not allow anywhere in any country of this world... So if ones stil chooses to do so... It at ur own risk n u got to bear with whatever de consequenses are as most members here wil agreed!!!

Oso pls define 'Illegal Racing'!!! Does tht include 'Speed Run' with no rewards?!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_:

Bro.. no offense la .. but if there is a track in each state.. it doesnt need to be big one. and if there are tracks and all the ass wipes still give excuses to do street racing, i wont blame anyone else but them if they got or get caught as the facilities has already been provided.

Illegal racing - go look it up in wikikpedia.. :)

PS is the best place to race .............u can mod all u can , race all u can.........

Here's a hands on story of the 'event' that took place....

at abt 2:00 am, the roads were blocked including the highway to S'pore. I was on the way back to Gelang Patah after the Saturady Night Sprint in PG. Soo we stopped at the road block, I got out and asked the officer manning the block. He said that there was a big operation for illegal racing ... soo we waited. After about 1/2 hour, they said that we can carry on our way. As my home is in the GP pekan, so some other motorist and I had to go down the 'track' and since the officer said it was all clear, we were not worried.

When we were under the flyover, the police stopped all of us and asked us to wait. So we wiated for about another 1 hour. Then we were intructed to follow the 'other' crowd to the skudai police station. huh?? why?? we were not permitted to ask any question. treated like criminals... At the station I saw the officer that I met at the road block earlier... she then asked why I was at the station. So i told her the story. We had to wait for thier CO to come at 6:00 am!! then told the story again, backed up by the officer, we were allowed to go home, no strings attached....

I was stuck there from 2:00 am to 6:00 am.... being treated like criminals, shouted at, forced to go to the station (waste fuel) at skudai 30km away....

Personaly, to me... Police = very 'efficient'..... NOT!!

Logically, could 500 cars fit the exit of Gelang Patah and organize a drag? and would people bring thier babies, children, pregnant wifes, elderly mother/father to the races?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom