Whose evo kena seize in JB"Fast and Furious OP"

Jun_EK9,
How u know in Ben car already add in the feature that we saw in TAXI 2? the aero wings?

Shh...:secret: Ben is testing it now...when it done, special offer & piriority will be given to us only....so tak payah takut road block next time haha..pakai Tank block the road pun tak takut..lolz.

B18C-R,
Our Gov said that our minyak still murah mah....but he forgot to mention our Gaji also banyak rendah & most of the highway we need to pay Tol !!..unlike others which most Highway is FOC...but they are good in 1 thing, just mention the good side & cover the bad side...this is what we called....Malaysia Boleh!!!

ben order minijet turbo then put sky high cwest gt wing(higher than his car roof 2times) f14 cockpit

ben order minijet turbo then put sky high cwest gt wing(higher than his car roof 2times) f14 cockpit

i was in Jun EK9's car dat day... we were there at the scene.. . when the cops came, he flipped a switch on d dash board... then suddenly, his spoiler collapsed and transformed into rotating blades... his car became evocopter... the polis copter chase oso tak boleh... he accidentally overspeed and reached artic... kanineh.. sigh...

walao, now only i realise we have so many secret weapon surround me...350bhp stormevo, Evojet, Evocopter....

& also just realise so many "Keng Yau" here.....all Tai Pou Yau..hahaha..

lumba haram is bad when there is lots of traffic....
sad for those loosing their rides....

black: i remember your wife drove your 1000bhp supra n race wit the cops waja wit evolution engine.if she lose u will become cops slave.

somemore your wife said to the cops "race wit me if u got a 10sec car"

Jun_EK9 said:
black: i remember your wife drove your 1000bhp supra n race wit the cops waja wit evolution engine.if she lose u will become cops slave.

So who win at the end? supra or wajalution?

hehe... we've got some funny treads here..

ben,

next time when you're in jb give me or lanevo6 a ring la, can have a small TT, you asyik lepak with ahsiang je.. hehe..

Iezz,

My car in JB but I am not la.. I've not been in JB many months already ! aiyoh...ppl here all put me on the table .."Asyik kena tembak puteh puteh aje". :(

of course the supra win....the wajalution8 crash into the sea
hahahahhaa

Blackowling ,

wei ...........are u toking about Singa Lingam Award 2006 ? results out liao meh ? who is 1st 2nd and 3rd ???

anyone know JJG 71 in JB? always on the road around pelangi area...
isit an E7 or E8? coz from front is E8
just curious...

such an ass wipe

cyilaw said:
got evo kena?

btw, good job for police this time. who kena i just can say 'dai nei sei' = padan muka....hahahah...

hey dude... why are you so happy over other peoples misfortune...

shows what type of person you are(childish and immature) .....

maybe he just went the to see ..... and the cars got impounded not confisicated... he will get it back...

kugan81,

first of all, illegal racing dangerous others road user.

if he just pass by and kena lock up by the cop, i will feel so sorry for him coz buta buta kena. if he is the participent and spectator, my word will still the same.

in my previous, i writen 'who kena', is dai sei. if just pass by (like few singaporean pass by there when on the way back from pasir gudang, i read from news paper), then so sorry to them and they also din't 'kena' any charge from cop.

so read carefully and dont simple fire anybody with ur rude words. be gentle and mature.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom