knn ccb kelengkia lorry driver

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Just now on my way back i ws tiong by a Kelengkia indian(not being racist...i always call my indian fren macha..)
my eyes hurt so much i cant bare wit it anymore so i tekan a few time throttle 2 giv a notice....
tat celaka fello go bhind my car sumore falsh high light at me...cipet..

i got so fed up i zip pass lots of car but tat ass hole just follow me like a mabuk fello...come on...zipping thru traffic wit a lorry man...not those 1ton o 3 ton lorry...BIG 1....those take pasir 1...his back kosong...

then i found a juction where i make a sudden brake 2 make u turn...tat mutha fucker also jam his brakes like his crazy insane father's road n make lots of car make emergency brake n nearly hit tat lorry....

he then got out of his lorry n then stand infront of my car n asking me 4 trouble....
i was so fucking piss off i spin my wheel n go away...luckily he not tat stupid 2 keep standing infront of my car...else i will just run him....he then hit on my car sumore...

knn cibai...if he's driving his own car n not lorry i think i'll find him out n taruk him kau kau...puki a mak...pundek lorry driver...mabuk cipet punya kelengkia..

haih nowadays lorry drivers all like tat wan lar... drive lorry better den kimi... montoya... alonso... wat to do their vehicle size much bigger den urs n they thought their balls is big too... shud feel lucky he didnt create massive accident for the car that follow his assers..

he cum down then u also cum out ma...whack la...wait wat??:D

lolz... yalor... bring along ur steering lock ma... he mabuk adi u sure can win... i support u...

but then, imagine la he do emergency brake and do U-turn with the big lori pasir... screeching tyres some more... jz hope his lorry overturn then can laugh kao kao...

Yong,
Take a weapon and whack him. Then rush to police station and report him, saying he pull you out of the car and try to whack you, so you have to protect yourself. By reporting it that way, you'll be safe from any reports against you. This is what the police told me when I ask them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom