My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
sigh you pass me by the field at around 10-nish last nite i was training pocket rocket in field in the dark...

waved but you did not see.....

catch you soon buddy....

I might take your offer on the led build lights...do pm or better meet up and give me a cost cause i might have a customer for you....and more...

quadreduce

Feb 13, 2006
man, we are alike in taste. wish i have skill and passion like you (read - money)

and, please design a sticker 'OEM+' i want em on my car. still long long way to go though.

where is this shop located, usj1 is it? now SD have a challenger. a BIG one.

would love to see your car in person. super nice 4 thumbs up.

text me dude - 0123145486 - tis

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
sigh you pass me by the field at around 10-nish last nite i was training pocket rocket in field in the dark...

waved but you did not see.....

catch you soon buddy....

I might take your offer on the led build lights...do pm or better meet up and give me a cost cause i might have a customer for you....and more...
hmmm, got to start watching the fields for you and pocket rocket night training d... sorry didnt noticed you...

well bro we'd have to chat over the led built headlamps.. we catch up soon enough, thanks

man, we are alike in taste. wish i have skill and passion like you (read - money)

and, please design a sticker 'OEM+' i want em on my car. still long long way to go though.

where is this shop located, usj1 is it? now SD have a challenger. a BIG one.

would love to see your car in person. super nice 4 thumbs up.

text me dude - 0123145486 - tis
wah i not money rich bro.. just happen to save for like 14 years for this car build-up...hhhehheh
monster garage is located at sunway.. and sorry.. but whos SD... not familiar with workshops..

thanks for the compliments. probably meet up one of these days, kinda tied up for now... but will text you as soon as im available. btw where you located?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
one of my favourite widebodykit arch-design...
and could never be wrong on most car...

thumbsup to u..

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hhaa.. a bit of bad news for the sidewinder... the front bumper has went into a 5km/h accident with a speed bump in my factory... *DAMMIT*... now under repair, going MIA for 2 weeks ...*DAMMIT*... will take day pictures after the car has been restored... *DAMMIT*

@ ian
i will talk to you about light mods when i see you... currently working on a celica 7th gen headlamp... looks da bomb...

here's one pic of the piece... short of a few touches and im done...

thx!

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ouch no wonder the lil monster not to be seen and you have been driving the 2 door instead :)

Yeah we catch up soon, i myself been super busy with work....

take care man....

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
yah bro, kinda not used to the sudden shift from the lil monster to the 2 dr.. well let see when you're free... lil snake shall be out by then

ivanwps

Known Member
Aug 30, 2008
BRAVO!!..last time i drive kancil too..but only focus on jdm only..full l2s cross bodykit..white color also...but sold d...your car is nice and simple..i LOVE it!

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
BRAVO!!..last time i drive kancil too..but only focus on jdm only..full l2s cross bodykit..white color also...but sold d...your car is nice and simple..i LOVE it!
hahha jdm is too expensive for me.. just dont see the value of converting the kancil to another stock JDM car... but again the L2s cross is not a stock car is it... but anyway thanks man, just trying to stay out of the norm...hheheh

sweet,
i'm actually very tempted to ring ur bell at times when i pass by....

but yea maybe dinner or a drink soon....
focus on your snake....
bro, where u stayin man... need to see your ride also ler.. anyway normally will be in home wit family spending quality time...hhehehe... 3 daughters need much attention as theyre growing up.., ring the bell and well have some short chat, but lets wait till the snake is back...hehehehe..

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
lol i sold my ride for the pad,
if you noticed a year back toyota celica ta41 gt coupe with a 4agze running around with strip interior that would be me.

no kids on my side but the pocket rocket is more of a dog these days....
ok going for my nite walk with pocket rocket now

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
DAMMMMMMMMIIIIITTTT got the car 2 days back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i lost the rear BUMPER...#@&$**@($**$(@**... STUPID DEAD F**KING DOG....F**K YOU ...im so done ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good evening,

this golf i coated a month ago, and finally have the time to blog. previously this car owned by a lady owner who use to pick up her child from school, mileage only runs about 26k in 3 years. basically this car can say is still new but still i found alot of defects on it. the interior, dashboard and leather seats also found very oily meanwhile the exterior full of swirls and water spots. whole process will took me quite some time to get it done, let the pictures do the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience