My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hey bro... kinda few unlucky event happened.. i dont know if im unlucky or theres something more than just unlucky... car need to go for "mandi bunga" d... hoping the ride be back next week, loads of things to do, car always stuck in shop ... hoping for the best...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
well technically it should have damaged the front bumper, forward motion of the front bumper lower section is sliding the dog thru below the car... but the rear bumper becomes more of a scoop... directly hitting the dog, thus completely shearing the whole rear bumper on the highway.....:bawling:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
just to clarify that i did ran over the dog, but it was already dead, rip to the dog... it exited below the car in front of me...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
kenny....i understand wat happened...how much of a mess did it cause yr car? i seen some pretty messy roadkills...really pity the way they had to go.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
kenny....i understand wat happened...how much of a mess did it cause yr car? i seen some pretty messy roadkills...really pity the way they had to go.
well i had to pick up my bumper on the middle of the highway... the mess... id pass.. one of the nightmare scene... i was lucky my tyres didnt roll over the dog. just smeared my rear bumper... luckily it was raining afterwards.. washed out the red liquid off the bumper ... *SIGH*

saw ur car at gt pro shop....top notch workmanship...and nice car!!!
thanks bro.. yeah the works unbelievable, i give credit to them for that...

I JUST GOT MY CAR BACK!!! :biggrin:.. please do not play me out anymore ...THANKS

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
picture pls..

after incident and after latest repair..

:driver:

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
Woah~ done already this car.. i've seen your car few times at GTpro while its at it 65%.. been there quite a few time coz tagging along with my friend since he bought custom bumper there.. as that time i got to see the renderings photo.. and yes the finish product is much and alot better.. hahaha.. nice, original and clean.. and i'm guessing u using lenso project D's rear sets wheels on all 4 of ur ride?? coz the rear one that are kinda deepdish abit..

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
picture pls..

after incident and after latest repair..

:driver:
will do, need to find time to get the shots...

hope to see that lil monsta on my next jog around the hood...
oh you will for sure..

Woah~ done already this car.. i've seen your car few times at GTpro while its at it 65%.. been there quite a few time coz tagging along with my friend since he bought custom bumper there.. as that time i got to see the renderings photo.. and yes the finish product is much and alot better.. hahaha.. nice, original and clean.. and i'm guessing u using lenso project D's rear sets wheels on all 4 of ur ride?? coz the rear one that are kinda deepdish abit..
hhehhe thanks...i didnt know there's different front and back,,, thought they were the same..

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
hey bro, saw u earlier today at USJ 14 during evening time haha. nice to see u have your ride back! ride looks very nice in real life! missing the words "chromaworks" at the rear bumper though haha.

looks better with the decal :biggrin:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hey melv.. hhaha the rear bumper just went thru the repaint, so i have to wait a bit b4 getting the sidewinder up again... well im now concentrating alot on the interior of the car. hoping to set up the AV by by next month.. delay after delay.. just installed an airbag steering.. well without the feature that is, custom a clockspring and custom a steering audio control in, some led interior lamps... well still hoping for a proper shoot when i get the sidewinder all done... thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience