My Datsun 1600/p510 sr20det conversion

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aj510

Hi guys,

Just got my website up and running showing off my datsun 1600 (p510 for US guys) sr20det conversion.

My Datsun sr20det conversion

Let me know what you think. It's taken me well over 4 years to complete and now all that is needed to do is get the car engineered and it's time to start having fun :)

I've driven the car a few times just around my local area and all i can say is holy farout this thing is quick! For an old datto she really gets up and moves

cheers,
aj510

hi aj510, your car is rocks
btw I respect most of the westerners tuner because they build their machine itself, difference from here, mostly we rely on shop expertise, may be our labour charge still affordable.

bobkidi said:
hi aj510, your car is rocks
btw I respect most of the westerners tuner because they build their machine itself, difference from here, mostly we rely on shop expertise, may be our labour charge still affordable.

Hey thanks bobkidi, where abouts are you from? I'm guessing japan from the posts of other cars here?

cheers,
aj510

i also the nissan owner.....dam nice 510 with SR20DET i like....if in malaysia must be block by polis (JPJ) :wink:

brother said:
i also the nissan owner.....dam nice 510 with SR20DET i like....if in malaysia must be block by polis (JPJ) :wink:

Yeah I have friend in malaysia who said that the laws for cars are very strict.

Here in Australia the laws are strict but we are able to modify cars like mine only if we get them engineered properly. Which costs lots of $$$ :)

cheers,
aj510

thumb up for your efford :cool:

Wow... like that i also want to imigrant to aussie, hehehehe... can modz car

sr20dett in datsun... monster.... the car can fly adi....

Top Bottom