Batu Tiga Track Pics

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Those were the days.... my first involvement with "motorsports". started playing around with my mom's iswara... 15" JRD's six spoke with SIMEX tyres and cut springs.... :laugh:

Can still remember her saying... "why my car no suspension anymore?" :laugh:

The yellow 2nd gen was Halim PAJ (Halim was the driver, not owner). Word was that the car was totalled in PG while racing....

Blackie... your old pages nice laa... evenmore with the nostalgic songs... :_:

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
then got wira wit evo engine plate number 3131 white
wit full sound system in the car n always got 1st in cct .race till the disc red in colour

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
Mrnazmi said:
as what reason it been closed? ;-(
i remember the govt said in the papers, that they are closing the track, because we don't need so many racetracks.. everyone should use sepang.

of course, the real reason is probably, because the track sits on prime land...

lan1800

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
GOV sucks. we need more circiut lol..

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
lozo said:
i was told that the 2nd gen civic was on h22a...really ??
No lah... for sure it was a B-series, as i've seen the engine myself... but what kind of rojak b-series or after market parts that went in, i dunno...

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
fulama.. old time shit weii
lol.. well.. i myself was damn young dat time laa.. lol.. but i was there.. thanks to my cousins.. LOL.. they gila civic.. so always go see.. LOL.. i rmb that civic too! loll..

we need more tracks la.. seriously.. and sepang overcharging la..

loke922

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
B.Jalil,OUG,SP
Hei!its a good memory during that years! nice pictures man! I can still remember the sounds thundering while coming in the car park & cars jaming the road!Any pictures of those Vtec Kings & the super champion black Skyline?those were d champions !those years,always waiting for the Saturday nite to come!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
sigh... brings back old memories... i still remember i pulled a hose to the front to cool d intercooler... the marshall flagged me down when it's my time to drag... sayig.. OI BOCOR BOCOR BOCOR!! ... i was like... ya ya.. i know.. sengaja punya!! muahhaha.. malu only mannnn