Jealous bf part 2

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
The actually thread is gone so continue here about jealous bf.

We know that a fren in ZTH has trouble with her x who still jealous n wont realise her.

no 2, i start up this thread bcoz b4 i send a message to a girl coursemate n ask hows the condition in IPTA ???

Then later got scolding n it the message says:

Hey f*cker,
Stop messaging me k....
Not interested in replying ur message anymore...
Chowzzzzzzzzzzzz...

n later i asked Why n i got the replied message n it said:

tension jer....
ok...whether u got it or u don't get it,
don't reply my message k...
bye........

The next day, my fren called n said sorry that those harsh messages were from her very strong jealous bf n he controls her friendster n Yahoo messenger n he has her password n changed also. She said I was not the only one but other also got scolding from her bf. She feels [SIZE=-1]embarrassed[/SIZE] by her bf.

anyway he is a doctor n here is their pic.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/630/jealouscouplepl2.jpg

Oh ya, her bf actually made me laugh when he scolded me bcoz of "The mamak n pork video"

P/S: I am sorry if he is related to any of u

Last edited:
oh dude.. my advice.. get over wit it.. he may be a jerk to u... but a lovely bf to her. So, unless u wanna pry things open for yourself... then do it, else.. drop it and move on. Dont stir things up for ppl if there isn't any intentions coming fr u.

#1. his not related to me...

#2. haih jeulous here jeulous there ... wat the point... the girl should leave the boy since he is jerk ... the girl should have the guts to dump the bf... instead let him get in control on her personal life...

so wat if his a jerk to u... ? just leave it n move on to ur life..... there's a lot of crazy n sick ppl bf n gf outside... just let it be

too bad u didnt censor all of her name

Ms FarsaAnayza eh......hehe

why are u posting this here man..?
i dont get it..
let ur frust out somewhere else if u cant deal with it and move on..

watca doin now u might regret later..
seriously, i thought u said she's a fren?
if the dude's a jerk, wat makes u here..?

c'mon man, i dont wanna accuse u of anything..
but leave it and move on..

peace?

Saje je, i post. Cuma as a fren i dont like her with her bf. I just want my revenge on her bf for being stupid.

I am also dont want to talk about her, it her story.

no...u should discussed this with ur friends that know her or discussed wit her friends and not here...i'm sure it will be very helpful if u could settle this matter somewhere else....

i know u cared for ur friend but matter like this are not suitable to be post here...dont let ur emotion control u...settle this more professionally...

If that's her choice, so be it.
Unless you wanna go after her, then we'll discuss it in here.

mod just close the thread.. unless u like to chase after her we can discuss further burt just to revenge or sick of his bf ... i think not much ppl wan to help out...

just move on... dun stop the earth turning...

Oh ya, her bf actually made me laugh when he scolded me bcoz of "The mamak n pork video"
What has the video got to do with him? The pork mentioned in the video, is he the pork? Or was the pork that died related to him, somehow? Or was he the one who ate the pork? Or ... gosh!!!! He farked the pork? Dang! I thought white dudes are out of their brains but...

dude u may think u have the need to be Mr Justice and sort things out for ur fren...but she must have a strong reason to be with him ...and wats with posting up their pics? u should respect their privacy man...

dude u may think u have the need to be Mr Justice and sort things out for ur fren...but she must have a strong reason to be with him ...and wats with posting up their pics? u should respect their privacy man...
if that's the case, everyone in the random girls pics thread should do the same

What has the video got to do with him? The pork mentioned in the video, is he the pork? Or was the pork that died related to him, somehow? Or was he the one who ate the pork? Or ... gosh!!!! He farked the pork? Dang! I thought white dudes are out of their brains but...

I meant i didnt know the BF was mamak after i watched the mamak pork vid n his slideshow. I can stand laughin.

*lets say related or his attitude is just like that mamak.

if that's the case, everyone in the random girls pics thread should do the same

well the pictures of the girls there are just plain images of them without any story etc, u dont exactly know anythin bout them other than their pretty faces and lovely booty :smile:. here with such remarks added with their pic, it could be considered defamatory. anyway thats just me. no flame intended.

anyway, possessiveness is indeed scary. that guy needs to learn not to be so uptight! wear boxers dude!

dude.. this aint cool man.... she maybe your friend and all.. but its their private life... you shouldnt be meddling in their business, what more posting it over a public forum...

anyways.. just my 2 cents.. get over it.. like some bros mentioned.. it aint your business.. for revenge or whatever... UNLESS.. you're going after the chick.. lolz..

I meant i didnt know the BF was mamak after i watched the mamak pork vid n his slideshow. I can stand laughin.
Yeah, but even if he's a mamak, in what kinda rotten smelly fungus infected chibai does he have the right to be angry at you for that video? Who is he to ask you to remove the video or whatever shit la. It's just a video for entertainment purposes (or so it seems) and if he cannot take it, ask him to bite his own dick off and then shoot his own head with a gun.

IMO boyfriends who display uncontrolled jealousy lack a certain amount of class. They should instead let their girlfriends deal with the situation first, this show trust and confidence in yourself. Only if your girlfriend fails to handle the situation do you step it. Boyfriends who threaten to beat up any guy that so much as looks at his girlfriend are insecure and lack confidence which is why they feel the need to ward all guys off before they even speak to their girlfriends. They may as well apply for the full-time position of bodyguard because their girlfriends will come into contact with more and more men.

Duke Red,
How about this? Here goes.

A guy somewhat just gotten together with a girl. This girl has a pet brother. So this pet brother asks the girl if the guy has had sex with her, but kinda half indirectly. The pet bro's reason for this is because he cares for her. Now tell me whether the pet bro (PET BRO, not even blood bro) should ask about the girl's sex life or not?

To me, the pet bro has no rights to ask the girl about her extra private life (like sex, period, etc.). If he cares to that extent, he should just advice her to be careful not to be taken advantage of. Not to the extent of asking whether she had sex with the guy or not. Ultimately, no matter how long the pet bro has known this girl, the guy is her bf, and not the pet bro. And to me, bf's would have more say than the pet bro because in the end, it's the guy who will marry the girl, not the pet bro.

Since there's mention of pet bro, I think pet bro's are pathetic. To me, pet bro's are guys who can't get the girl as gf, so the closest they could get is to be the girl's pet bro. Sorry to say this but I think it's simply pathetic. Maybe I don't understand the concept of pet bro or pet sis but to me, if not from same parents then it simply means NOT BROTHER / NOT SISTER.

Maybe the pet bro was once someone who wanna tackle her but failed ... so to save face, they "petted" each other instead ... Now, she found a good fuck, and this pet bro is some perverted, fungus-infested, splitting boils, penis head wanting to know how good of a fuck she is .... so that he can go into his little spider-crawling, crap-crusted, pee-swarming toilet to jerk himself off ...

I would gets totally pissed-off me freakin brains if some dumb headed pet-bro ask my girl about our sex life. If he wanted to know, I am sure I can arrange for Mr. Cactus and have him visit someplaces in him where the sun don't shine, often ...

That's my 2-cents ... or maybe twenty, cheers.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom