Congrats to Shila

Oh that I found at 15:06 she squatted down when singing "my story has ended, my love is buried".

Two seconds before that...

She fell to her left side, or if we view from the screen to the right side, just split second then edited...

Watch carefully, you will notice it...

But she was not moving at that stage, however she does walk unstable....maybe very high heel underneath......

During my time with her in darjah 3,she performed for some singing competition represented our school.I think I got the recorded performance but dont know where it is now.(Since was moved from Setapak,to Gombak & to Langat)

At that time she was under the nickname of Shila Tekno.....

There was a write up on her in METRO Malay daily newspaper recently,

It mentioned that after winning the title, shes got millions of $$ already,

Shes going to travel to China very often it seems for her presentations, shows, recording etc.

Was mentioned, one of the judge, who is a singer too, wants her to sing opening song in his show......

There was a write up on her in METRO Malay daily newspaper recently,

It mentioned that after winning the title, shes got millions of $$ already,

Shes going to travel to China very often it seems for her presentations, shows, recording etc.

Untunglaa member aku ni......actually not 1,but 2.5 million derrr......:love:

Untunglaa member aku ni......actually not 1,but 2.5 million derrr......:love:

Got addicted to her Zheng Fu song,

Viewed more than 100 times...

Also this may sound crazy...

I think the newbie by the name of...

SIERRA333 is Shila !

DONT HAVE TO ADMIT IN POST, YOU CAN PM ME OK?:listen:

Anyone got any opinion?
:confused:

She did well in all her songs, and especially did it in multi language.....even the judges were standing and look at the expression of Alan Tam face.........

love the way she brings herself, the way she sings, the way she absorbs the judges/audience into her performance...with just minimal movements/ facial expressions...amazing

Again, no wonder i cough alot..someone has mentioned my name...uhuk uhukkkkk

Oh! you cough, normally I think people sneeze......hahahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

love the way she brings herself, the way she sings, the way she absorbs the judges/audience into her performance...with just minimal movements/ facial expressions...amazing

Yup, agree with you. Even when she smiles at the right time.....

Oh! you cough, normally I think people sneeze......hahahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Yup, agree with you. Even when she smiles at the right time.....

i sneeze when people miss me..but when i cough, must be someone talking behind my back...lalalaa

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom