PLEASE do help Yvonne Foong!!She need all ur support and help!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Cypress Yip

Known Member
Yvonne Foong, she was like any ordinary teenager aged 19 years old but unfortunately she is a living example of neurofibromatosis(NF) type2. (NF) is an illness of the nerve system. it causes benign tumors to grow in our body all our lives. There is currently no known cure for Nf.she have been undergoing, surgeries since she was first dignosed. Although with this sickness, she never gave up her life and she go on with her life,write stories,poem and blog!!

She is a freelance writer who aspires to touch, assit and nurture lives by writting. she hope to bring voice to ppl by writting. She had done many thing and her most triumphant achievement in her battle with a rare and complicating illness. she was crowned "Most Outstanding Youth Of The Year" a category of the DREAM MALAYSIA AWARDS 2005. she was also a coordinator for the Borneo Post. many of her stuff u all can go to her website which is www.yvonnefoong.com

Now she having a fund raising for her coming surgery!!hope u guys do support her, she really need your help!!Now she selling t shirt for the fund for her surgery!!u guys can have a look of the t shirt in her website http://www.yvonnefoong.com/archives/2005/11/heart4hope-t-shirts-on-sale/

Hope u guys do Support her!!
thx

Very brave girl indeed,I truly salute to her,she deserves the money,guess I'll get my tee off Bangsar.

Really really appreciate that YAKUZA!!!thanks you alot!!she need ppl like u!!the more ppl like you the faster she can get the money and faster get her surgery done!!and continue with her career and study!!all the best for you YAKUZA!!

where the rest can spend thousand for modify .......

Aiks..sad case...another patient with a strong will..

no worries,i will get my tees from

Fantasia Music Studio SeC 20..hope it could help her....

and hope she dont have to suffer anymore.

thanks all of u guys!!i bets she really appreciate that!!come come lets call other ppl to do charity!!rm30 is not a big amount for u guys out there but rm30 is very important for yvonne!!Support her

Top Bottom