if a girl.......

links

1,500 RPM
1) if a girl always dun answer your calls and no reply ur sms...but she claimed she did care you just scare if she response too easily you wont treasure her.......how true is this?

2)if a girl said she likes you but cant accept you yet because she scare she will quarrel to you when get together.....does she lies?

3)if a girl always expect you to woo her when she is sad but she just keep quiet and not even calling you when she know you are unhappy...does she consider caring you?

4)if a girl who always expect you to pay for all expenses when going out together and expecting you to spend alot of effort in the gifts to her during the festivals...but in another hand you find that she just simply buy something without putting in any effort to surprise you.....does this girl really likes you?

My friends met a girl like this and he asked me these question..but since i admit i dun really understand what girls are thinking so i hope ppl here can help to advise....especially those female member who good to kidnap guys heart.......

Dump the bitch and move on... waste of time. Ask her to screw alone.

1:she lied

2:maybe true

3:she is not caring u

4:materealistic type girl

Seriously,I don't think this girl treasures the guy companionship at all,maybe except for times when she's feeling down and all that's all,and I really pity the guy because he's left hanging,she's very selfish indeed,and my advise to your friend is for him to look for other girls out there and there's no need to worry that there's no girls out there,because we live in an ocean with plenty of fishes =) And im sure there are alot of girls who are prettier and have better personalities than the girl mentioned.

cum on man...
for me..
i dun think she is real luvin tat guy..
mayb is juz for money...
tats my 2cents....

links,
mebbe instead of send her for member "headache" u can send her to unker fred to provide human training for de girl.. wahahahaahahahahaahahahaa!

oppsss! sori but i personally thinks unker fred more qualified.. wahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Regards,
Mike

bro in this world ...

LOVE is not blind...
Human is blind...

the best is HIT and RUN....

sum girls thinking is very complicated hardly hv a chance to catch wat r they thinking.

if u cant hit n run jus touch n go... stop spend time on her... waste time oni

what i can said bout this girl is
1)she dont care u at all!!this type of girl cannot trust de!!once she ignore ur call and sms means she already bored or fed up with u!! i know coz i experience it b4:sad_smile:
2)ya another bullshit!!this is the other way to reject ur love!!when u love a girl and she say she cant b with u coz scare quarrel!!u sure very dulan de!!i know coz i experience b4:sad_smile:
3)not caring at all!!she only used u!!is like when she sad she need ppl then she will think of u!when u unhappy she dont give a damd bout it!!biatch
4)this no need to talk much!!materialistic aka mata duitan!!another biatch

TRD16v said:
links,
mebbe instead of send her for member "headache" u can send her to unker fred to provide human training for de girl.. wahahahaahahahahaahahahaa!

oppsss! sori but i personally thinks unker fred more qualified.. wahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Regards,
Mike

I already have a working dotter and the other one is in her final year in Uni.
Yes, Fred is more qualified as he's still a hensome bachelor. :shades_smile:

Top Bottom