Perdana tt vs 350z

so if i change both of my turbos, is there a chance to try wif him if he supercharge.?

there always a big chance, depends what ur setup , which spec turbo, and what else u mod, and also most important is tuning your setup after MOD...
bro, there many dyno machine outside, which i think DYNO DYNAMIC is not bad, other than that those HP example, dyno at other machine, roughly 1400whp, but masuk to dynodynamic it become around 1100whp, there lose a lot liao, maybe the reading for that dyno is Engine bhp

The real power is not from OEM sportscar catalouge......

Is how the car is being lightened, chassis being welded with balance rigidy, putting on the correct suspension, and putting in the right engine with the right tuning.

Which means, building up any car according to it's characteristic. And drive it according to it's pro and con, and push out the maximum capablity.....

This requires years of experience and money to invest.....And only real old uncles who are in the field for a long time may share these experience with u.

Not some rich bastards who bought a few sports car and lankau others infront of internet, thinks thier half a million car makes the most power.

And when pp says custom modded car beats a sportscar....they started to lose their collar.....

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Yea bro... i fully agree with you... hahaha..... always those ppl drove sportcars when kena dapau, then they will said "aiya.. i dunwan to race with u only" dius... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

to Evo VII owner met in Genting all the way to down hill... :thefinger::thefinger: no balls dun talk big... now u know what is drift huh? so juz back off...

Frankly, you need to put a pro to drive this 350z and this Perdana V6TT, on a drag course and a track course, and only u can decided which car is good for it's class and settings.

Debating so much isnt going anywhere.:hmmmm:

If u say impossible for V6TT to beat a 350Z, it will be more impposible to tell u that I have seen a Thai 2-door Pajero beat a R34 in a track race! The diferrence was 5 seconds at the finish line!

In this case i totally agree wif u bro, since del say he can tapau the 350z in the 1st
place thats why this thread becomes very complex to debating..he also didnt mention anything bout the 350z stock or mods and sumore he had the emanage and stock turbo..well if we put it like this bout car mods and ride by pro at sepang
i would like to c the winners.Bare in mine my statement is would like to hav a prove not to provoke anyone who drove sport car or mods car...
if u say impossible for V6TT to beat 350Z...Hmmm
if u say u c Thai 2-door Pajero beat R34 in track race...cool
i personally head to head wif subaru ver8 all the way down from genting sempah to bentong toll and guess what i thing the the drive had french kiss wif his gf coz i beat him 160km corners...but who belived it?no body...since im wif my gf only inside my cars no video as well...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

The real power is not from OEM sportscar catalouge......

Is how the car is being lightened, chassis being welded with balance rigidy, putting on the correct suspension, and putting in the right engine with the right tuning.

Which means, building up any car according to it's characteristic. And drive it according to it's pro and con, and push out the maximum capablity.....

This requires years of experience and money to invest.....And only real old uncles who are in the field for a long time may share these experience with u.

Not some rich bastards who bought a few sports car and lankau others infront of internet, thinks thier half a million car makes the most power.

And when pp says custom modded car beats a sportscar....they started to lose their collar.....

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Totally true, they just cant accept it when their so called sport car lost to a normall family car. actually it not wat car it is but wats under the hood.:proud:

Well, forum is always an interesting place to read different comments.....

Looking forward to meet u, Del....can have some fun, I cant intro some uncle car kakis to share a cuppa of coffee table :burnout:

bro, i think is BJ40 le, maybe u hear wrong hear fourty become fourteen, hehehe, in my hometown, same car base, but modify to Landcruiser Series 80 fulltime 4wheel, with 15B engine(diesal), with hks turbo, and mod, can dapau the 2jz engine on Toyota BJ60 base... but them also dont have wheelie because 4x4

Oh soli la bro...:hmmmm: my typical chinese friends u know la, sounded like bj14..
I too have a friend using toyota hilux which he claim having 3++ hp wif his diesel engine done in sabah. But turbo was very big couldnt see wat type...so i heard alot of ppl saying sabah diesel mod is the best so far....Im driving a pajero diesel (2nd car use for work )wif minor mods, who knows now tat petrol is expensive i might go for diesel mods.

Yea bro... i fully agree with you... hahaha..... always those ppl drove sportcars when kena dapau, then they will said "aiya.. i dunwan to race with u only" dius... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

to Evo VII owner met in Genting all the way to down hill... :thefinger::thefinger: no balls dun talk big... now u know what is drift huh? so juz back off...

Go drift_devil05 go...:adore::adore::adore:

Oh soli la bro...:hmmmm: my typical chinese friends u know la, sounded like bj14..
I too have a friend using toyota hilux which he claim having 3++ hp wif his diesel engine done in sabah. But turbo was very big couldnt see wat type...so i heard alot of ppl saying sabah diesel mod is the best so far....Im driving a pajero diesel (2nd car use for work )wif minor mods, who knows now tat petrol is expensive i might go for diesel mods.

u from kl ke? yeah sabah diesal mod is great i not sure about izzit best in malaysia. because i didnt see other state..

so far in drag race competition, there only sabah got diesal car for participant.. latest record for diesal pickup is 0-400m 12.xx sec..

sabah can mod diesal, because many ppl take the mechanical fuel pump to research and mod..

so far i think kl masih belum ada ppl know mod diesal fuel pump... or maybe i belum meet...

me mostly use t3/t4 hybrid turbo.. i got mod 2 diesal car in my hometown... :biggrin:

bro del, i think 3++hp in engine is posible.. but the torque is more best in diesal... my diesal engine stock oem turbo ct26 i boost to 2bar also cun, the wastegate thai made 45mm sound like shotgun when fullboost.. hahahaha kong oledi 3 automatic gearbox ... now less race already... once change bigger turbo, very lag and less power... thinking to upgrade ballbearing :hmmmm:

diesal power,le-mans also win by diesel engine lol..,btcc also used diesel power maa..,year 2020 formula one also used diesel hihi......:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Well, forum is always an interesting place to read different comments.....

Looking forward to meet u, Del....can have some fun, I cant intro some uncle car kakis to share a cuppa of coffee table :burnout:

no prop bro....looking forward to meet u too.so let me kow when n where

u from kl ke? yeah sabah diesal mod is great i not sure about izzit best in malaysia. because i didnt see other state..

so far in drag race competition, there only sabah got diesal car for participant.. latest record for diesal pickup is 0-400m 12.xx sec..

sabah can mod diesal, because many ppl take the mechanical fuel pump to research and mod..

so far i think kl masih belum ada ppl know mod diesal fuel pump... or maybe i belum meet...

me mostly use t3/t4 hybrid turbo.. i got mod 2 diesal car in my hometown... :biggrin:
My pajero using mit storm engine....can i install b.o.v or is there any other htins tat can give me more Uuumph..... U should bring ur 1 of diesel car here to show the guys here wat a diesel enginered car can do. I totally agree wir u tat diesel has better tourqe.:nurse:

ive been away from this threat for bout amonth coz currently im not in m'sia. but still there is no proof from what u claimed b4.

bro u r a sweet talker lar bro.....what u r saying r rubbish ur car has been mod n u tapau 350z standard thats can lar bro......how about ur car play with mod 350z can tapau meh or ur car become tupperware...... :stupid::stupid::stupid:

some people didnt really noe how far they own ride can go...i doubt if standard vs standard which car lead to the ending line 400m(if del is refering to 400m)
mods vs mods will be totally diferent story i guest,i personally seen the 350z BOT of power ent turbo kit at sunway years bck and the result is awesome..gian more then 100bhp from stock.Modding car isnt as simple dude..its a matter of how much $$$ u throw at the engine bay wif proper tune..Some people say perdana tt can beat 350z(dun care the spec is)But as for me up to today i still think that 350z has a better chance unless some 1 can prove me wrong....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

My pajero using mit storm engine....can i install b.o.v or is there any other htins tat can give me more Uuumph..... U should bring ur 1 of diesel car here to show the guys here wat a diesel enginered car can do. I totally agree wir u tat diesel has better tourqe.:nurse:

if u mau put BOV, i suggest u put HKS type SSQV type, dun put SQV the old old version, sound so kecil, and other greedy type also no good, not ngam for diesal, so far as i seen many car put BOV in diesal engine, only SSQV sound nice and loud.. i personally use also, genuine hks ssqv, and i try 1.9bar also, sound still ok, belum hangkang... i think original de thing is more durable :itsme::itsme::itsme:

sorry to celah2...:itsme:
i also used pv6... but i now have separuh done to transplant 6a13tt into my pv6.... that are VR4 v6tt.... tak tahu lagi performent this engine....:hmmmm: but i know it more powerfull than 6a12tt also it kerektor more aggresif than 6a12tt.....

sorry to celah2...:itsme:
i also used pv6... but i now have separuh done to transplant 6a13tt into my pv6.... that are VR4 v6tt.... tak tahu lagi performent this engine....:hmmmm: but i know it more powerfull than 6a12tt also it kerektor more aggresif than 6a12tt.....

u mean engine transplant,,?? i don think it can fit as the position not the same. o,coz its more powerful as the cc is 2.5 n its turbo is bigger too. Good luck wif ur transplant but once u can pm me, maybe we can test power

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom