perdana evo vs wira evo

in my opinion not worth it to sell of your wira coz the market value is seriously a joke for such a good reliable car i also regret selling mine last time but I had to because needed $$ for another car if not i would have kept it because its a great base for modding
for example: every single thing you can think of from the early evo 1,2 and 3 will fit directly onto the wira chassis and I mean everything even doors and windows and all the small smalll things so its a great car to mod in a cost effective manner :love:

but the evos spare part is difficult to find for now a day right? 1 thing is JPJ not allow us change evos bodykit right? some said can, some said cannot, dono which is true

if fully evo bodypart with mitsu logo 100% cannot, if place proton badge there 50-50 chance of escaping...depends how u talk to the officer as well....

if we don place any logo, let it blank

actually the whole logo thing i feel is just like for your peace of mind only because lets say if the guy in a bad mood and just wanna tangkap people no matter you got proton logo or mitsu logo you still gonna get it trouble
on the other hand if the guy in like dont care mood then even if your full front convert evo already you will still pass ive seen that one myself and the guy even had the mitsu ori logo from halfcut :biggrin:

just an added info for u guys..actually the main thing in conversion is if we didnt manage to change the headlamp to Lancer it is still ok. dats y if we convert our evo bonnet without changing the entire headlamp it will be OK (but have to skim n regrind a bit dat evo bonnet).

same goes to others dat use fibre evo bumper to fit in wira/putra/satria..if wanna use ori, it is the same, av to grind n potong a bit to fit in our standard fender.

p/s: of course it will be buruk a bit if not change to Lancer headlamp..hehehehe. Peace!

they dun mind if u change bonet, just say for better air ventilation...
but at least must have the wira look rather than lancer.....

just an added info for u guys..actually the main thing in conversion is if we didnt manage to change the headlamp to Lancer it is still ok. dats y if we convert our evo bonnet without changing the entire headlamp it will be OK (but have to skim n regrind a bit dat evo bonnet).

same goes to others dat use fibre evo bumper to fit in wira/putra/satria..if wanna use ori, it is the same, av to grind n potong a bit to fit in our standard fender.

p/s: of course it will be buruk a bit if not change to Lancer headlamp..hehehehe. Peace!

yeah actually i remember a puspakom guy telling me that if you change to any evo bodyparts you have to keep the original look of the front meaning you must keep the original wira lights and not change to the evo square lights
I also did that when i used an evo 3 bumper

yeah....here in kk...if u use the front evo3 bodykit...jpj summon u..i have been twice stop by jpj..everytime they ssaman me..i change to wira bodykit...then after checked with puspakom n jpj i use back my evo3 bodykit...doin it for many times buy 2 months ago my fren do the same like me..convert evo bodykit to wira then to evobodykit....but my fren said car already blacklisted because doin that...so thats y im considering on buying perdana...safer!!! hahaha

yeah....here in kk...if u use the front evo3 bodykit...jpj summon u..i have been twice stop by jpj..everytime they ssaman me..i change to wira bodykit...then after checked with puspakom n jpj i use back my evo3 bodykit...doin it for many times buy 2 months ago my fren do the same like me..convert evo bodykit to wira then to evobodykit....but my fren said car already blacklisted because doin that...so thats y im considering on buying perdana...safer!!! hahaha

like tht very troublesome, thy really shit la, thy nth to do, create out this type of stupid law

Yeah!!!!...hehehe...anyway last time i bought a fullevo3 fullcut...inculding the full set exhaust piping(straight piping)..if i look below at the back of my wira...the piping look like ular sawa(just below my evo3 4wd tank....my question is can the full set of my evo3 piping PNP install at perdana?need to reroute?

If Inspira converted into LGT or EvoX bodykit then how? :listen:

No Problem bro...:proud:

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Yeah!!!!...hehehe...anyway last time i bought a fullevo3 fullcut...inculding the full set exhaust piping(straight piping)..if i look below at the back of my wira...the piping look like ular sawa(just below my evo3 4wd tank....my question is can the full set of my evo3 piping PNP install at perdana?need to reroute?

need to tambah a bit piping around 2 kaki at front after nenas...

Top Bottom