perdana evo vs wira evo

well, perdana is heavier hence u got a better platform..
G-force? only 1 way to settle.. mod it!!!

Fine tune the strong 4G63 with bigger B/B turbo will fulfill ur requirement.. :)
& then u can enjoy the G-force with a little bit more safer..

norick said:
well, perdana is heavier hence u got a better platform..
G-force? only 1 way to settle.. mod it!!!

Fine tune the strong 4G63 with bigger B/B turbo will fulfill ur requirement.. :)
& then u can enjoy the G-force with a little bit more safer..

Poison poison lol...now day want 4G63 over 500bhp is much easier compare to last time.

thanks for all the comments...eeheh....now looking for perdana....anyone here know cheap price perdana pm me...

there are lotsa 4g63t perdana in the market, go check it out at marketplace of mudah.my

think again
see any perdana in sepang time attack ?
see any perdana in drag battle ?
see any perdana in saturday night fever ?
see any perdana in MUSC drag battle ?
see more perdana wangan on the highway ?
see more perdana climb genting ?

anwser these above questions, u have the anwsers :)
wira/satria/putra body has similarities with the evo123 and even some stuff be used from the evo 456 body
chassis and stability parts, cusco ? JS ? whiteline ? super pro ? all available
remember that the evo3 body is lighter than the wira , it has strengthening on several parts of the chassis if you do research , n it can be countered or made similar

- end -

Last edited:
think again

wira/satria/putra body has similarities with the evo123 and even some stuff be used from the evo 456 body
remember that the evo3 body is lighter than the wira , it has strengthening on several parts of the chassis if you do research , n it can be countered or made similar

- end -

wira evo sifu spoken nuff said :adore:

jinkl said:
think again

- end -

You seem don't understand what is the original tread was asking for.
We are talking about what if Evo engine put on perdana compare with wira. We all know wira is better for drag battle.

errrr....anyone done perdana-gtoTT engine conversion???

i think engine better suited perdana body...3.0liter v6 twin turbo..got better torque... :biggrin:

p/s:surely it was illegal onroad :adore:

Like that even with LSD the car can't be straight during launching....unless you tell me the car moving with 4 wheels.

Like that even with LSD the car can't be straight during launching....unless you tell me the car moving with 4 wheels.

im not sure on the drivetrain
but I think shouldnt be a problem to launch even on 2wd with todays tire technology and all
those purely drag cars have set up their front tyres to be super wide and super grippy so I think shouldnt be a problem and then the full lock LSD would help for sure as well :biggrin:

really??got picture???? :adore:

last time only saw wira with v6tt from eterna...using custom crossmember from lorry leaf-spring.. :biggrin:

No havent found pic I remember got somewhere in ZTH here according to the long time ZTH members
even last time got one member with satria and h22a engine
from hearing all this it looks like satria would make the best proton drag car :adore:

Top Bottom