perdana evo vs wira evo

i've seen satria 4age silvertop in puchong.

this is not counting those 4x4 offroaders that plonk-in turbo engines for more torque.
imagine kepish sound echoing in the jungle. awesome.. haha..

carryboy jeep with cefiro engine i knew in top notch condition..... :biggrin:

but i've seen picture wira/satria with boxer impreza engine but yet to see it in real life or to comfirm that the picture ori (*or fake) :adore:

You seem don't understand what is the original tread was asking for.
We are talking about what if Evo engine put on perdana compare with wira. We all know wira is better for drag battle.

ops sorry, my point would be, the evo engine does belong to the lancer body, thus the closest and best body would be the wira , handling can be solved, because nearly all the parts can be brought forward from the evo halfcut itself while the perdana cant do that , many parts wasted by putting evo in perdana

if it was a wira, i go for v6-6G72 straight :)

ops sorry, my point would be, the evo engine does belong to the lancer body, thus the closest and best body would be the wira , handling can be solved, because nearly all the parts can be brought forward from the evo halfcut itself while the perdana cant do that , many parts wasted by putting evo in perdana

if it was a wira, i go for v6-6G72 straight :)

i think u mean perdana right?

Damn!!!...6G72-----> GTO engine..huhuhuhu:driver:

If you notice all Perdana on the road unless those uncle drive 1. How many of them using 16" rim? I should say is influence by other... Lol

ok guys...here it is...just drove my fren perdana with e3 engine...and YES!!! seems like im not "really" feel the gforce....its like im using my wira e3 engine with only 0.4 bar or less...but my fren tested me with high boost around 1.2 bar.....and i can feel some gforce there...hehehhe....

i tried a perdana with evo3 inside and a perdana with a 6a12tt before. to me, evo3 perdana pickup is better than 6a12tt but if on highway, 6a12tt really great...

if you have family already, and try to shape a "mature & stable" image, upgrade to perdana is a good choice :)

Jackie Chan movie bullshit.
Don't mention other thing FTO can catch up mod GTR? beside that GTR got speed cut somemore :banghead:

haha...that time thinking gtr really godzilla where slight bump on rear bumper can send front car doing sommersault while racing... (*good way to overtake other ppl) :biggrin:

Ya I believe GTR is monster that time but in the movie make the FTO also like super car. After that movie then everyone looking for VR4. Mitsubishi really make a good move to sponsor the movie. Lol

i bought a wira, cause my house hv a perdana is belong to my parents, so dono planning to mod evo3 in wira or not, want to sell it off also no value, not worth to sell since i use as a weekend car

i bought a wira, cause my house hv a perdana is belong to my parents, so dono planning to mod evo3 in wira or not, want to sell it off also no value, not worth to sell since i use as a weekend car

in my opinion not worth it to sell of your wira coz the market value is seriously a joke for such a good reliable car i also regret selling mine last time but I had to because needed $$ for another car if not i would have kept it because its a great base for modding
for example: every single thing you can think of from the early evo 1,2 and 3 will fit directly onto the wira chassis and I mean everything even doors and windows and all the small smalll things so its a great car to mod in a cost effective manner :love:

Aiyah they were trying to show off Jackie Chan's driving skills lah, FTO also can catch GTR mah on Hong Kong roads. If drag race they wouldn't dare put the care side by side lah. Nissan will slap them LoL

Top Bottom