Perdana tt vs 350z

alamak.. power at engine..... after minus 30% drive train loss.......still at low 200hp

wat ever la guess nothing will satisfied u guys.even if i produce the clip if i tapau the 350z, i guess u guys will say tat the driver were sleepingor mabye f...king his gf while racing rite guys. it sounds like ur the mostv perfect drivers or sifus.:thefinger:

wat ever la guess nothing will satisfied u guys.even if i produce the clip if i tapau the 350z, i guess u guys will say tat the driver were sleepingor mabye f...king his gf while racing rite guys. it sounds like ur the mostv perfect drivers or sifus.:thefinger:

To be frank, your car has a balanced power to drive daily, would love to see your car someday, I used to drive perdana for a while, nice car

so...this is what i waiting for..finally u made it bro.
well what actually we argue here is because u said u 'tapau'
350z rite?we not saying perdana wif tt engine not good...
so dun get confused here...im owned proton car too..
so as for the face to face battle wif u fren 350z i`ll love to c
the clip to prove it....still waiting:sleep::sleep::sleep:

the guy promised dyno and he delivered. cut him some slack. del, if your friend 350z dont want to drag you, why don't you take up howling's offer? surely he can get you some 350z to drag with.

the guy promised dyno and he delivered. cut him some slack. del, if your friend 350z dont want to drag you, why don't you take up howling's offer? surely he can get you some 350z to drag with.

or drag with blackhowling himself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Frankly, you need to put a pro to drive this 350z and this Perdana V6TT, on a drag course and a track course, and only u can decided which car is good for it's class and settings.

Debating so much isnt going anywhere.:hmmmm:

If u say impossible for V6TT to beat a 350Z, it will be more impposible to tell u that I have seen a Thai 2-door Pajero beat a R34 in a track race! The diferrence was 5 seconds at the finish line!

thanks for your's support but seriously my piping still leaking need to in for a check up, but how also i will test with the 350. Heard he wanna put super charge

Frankly, you need to put a pro to drive this 350z and this Perdana V6TT, on a drag course and a track course, and only u can decided which car is good for it's class and settings.

Debating so much isnt going anywhere.:hmmmm:

If u say impossible for V6TT to beat a 350Z, it will be more impposible to tell u that I have seen a Thai 2-door Pajero beat a R34 in a track race! The diferrence was 5 seconds at the finish line!

i belive cz my friends using those old 4x4 bj14 don know u guys heard of tis model, using 2jz, tapau my friends evo8 from 1st till 4th gear quite a distance. launching at 5k rpm, the whole car catapult lifting the front wheel 200mm above ground...wheelie i mean.

i belive cz my friends using those old 4x4 bj14 don know u guys heard of tis model, using 2jz, tapau my friends evo8 from 1st till 4th gear quite a distance. launching at 5k rpm, the whole car catapult lifting the front wheel 200mm above ground...wheelie i mean.

The real power is not from OEM sportscar catalouge......

Is how the car is being lightened, chassis being welded with balance rigidy, putting on the correct suspension, and putting in the right engine with the right tuning.

Which means, building up any car according to it's characteristic. And drive it according to it's pro and con, and push out the maximum capablity.....

This requires years of experience and money to invest.....And only real old uncles who are in the field for a long time may share these experience with u.

Not some rich bastards who bought a few sports car and lankau others infront of internet, thinks thier half a million car makes the most power.

And when pp says custom modded car beats a sportscar....they started to lose their collar.....

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

bro, i think is BJ40 le, maybe u hear wrong hear fourty become fourteen, hehehe, in my hometown, same car base, but modify to Landcruiser Series 80 fulltime 4wheel, with 15B engine(diesal), with hks turbo, and mod, can dapau the 2jz engine on Toyota BJ60 base... but them also dont have wheelie because 4x4

The real power is not from OEM sportscar catalouge......

Is how the car is being lightened, chassis being welded with balance rigidy, putting on the correct suspension, and putting in the right engine with the right tuning.

Which means, building up any car according to it's characteristic. And drive it according to it's pro and con, and push out the maximum capablity.....

This requires years of experience and money to invest.....And only real old uncles who are in the field for a long time may share these experience with u.

Not some rich bastards who bought a few sports car and lankau others infront of internet, thinks thier half a million car makes the most power.

And when pp says custom modded car beats a sportscar....they started to lose their collar.....

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

hahaha i saw clip on race, which street evo 6 with some mod, dapau 360modena ferrari.. hahaha MOD and Standard is hard to compare sometime, unless few M car, which like Buggati or Enzo type...:stupid:

Top Bottom