Perdana tt vs 350z

saw the topic quite interesting... But realize that the 6a12tt and the 350z has already ended.... hahah... too bad, i'm late.

Bump: saw the topic quite interesting... But realize that the 6a12tt and the 350z has already ended.... hahah... too bad, i'm late.

i hav tried the 350z.....seriously not as powerful as sum ppl claim....shud be the weight of the car i think...

Bump: i hav tried the 350z.....seriously not as powerful as sum ppl claim....shud be the weight of the car i think...

Have ever tried wif a 350z onot...? if not then u shud try then tell me bout it k. i,ve tapau a few of them before but they r semi auto la. now ur talking bout the bhp or the turbines,?? anyway u said it's smaller than a daihatsu but don forget i got 2 of them which is td25 combined becomes.....td05 k.
Anyway after i finish my setting n tapau the 350z, i'll put in utube for u 2 c

LOL u really made my day .hahahaha

kekeke
i not sure about 350z since i never try them be4..
but i try my friend rx8 manual... im driving a rav4 2.4vvti ...
1st gear until end i can dapau him... but not in very far distance la... just he cant chase up only...
ekekeke
should try 350z and see see
friendly play ok la :):driver::driver::driver:

perdana tarpau 350z, i would really like to see that.

speaking of straightline, the Z isnt built for that, they are more of a track biased car.
beating a Z on a straight dont mean anything.

i can go n mod a Z to 1000hp n beat a Pagani Zonda n go home n tell my gf n say

"dear, i beat a car cost 10x more expensive than my car"

maybe next time u adjust back again ur perdana , copy a dyno sheet and post here, if not other wont trust u la.... u know la, a pics means thousand word

agree wit that, i'm also confius wit this, never seen like this b4...:hmmmm:

perdana tarpau 350z, i would really like to see that.

speaking of straightline, the Z isnt built for that, they are more of a track biased car.
beating a Z on a straight dont mean anything.

i can go n mod a Z to 1000hp n beat a Pagani Zonda n go home n tell my gf n say

"dear, i beat a car cost 10x more expensive than my car"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
true true true

dis still alive?:sleep:
u guys know dat the v6tt isnt std kan? a std 6a12 wudnt be making dat kinda power, not even wit a piggy. ive seen dem on dynoes, and they werent dat impressive when std:rofl:

td025 x 2 = td05 ???? what a loser

Bump: dis still alive?:sleep:
u guys know dat the v6tt isnt std kan? a std 6a12 wudnt be making dat kinda power, not even wit a piggy. ive seen dem on dynoes, and they werent dat impressive when std:rofl:

dis still alive?:sleep:

Bump: dis still alive?:sleep:

as the malay verb says: 'ibarat membuka pekung didada'......
this was only the talk of mitsu turbine series td025+td025 = td05..i can imagine what will happen if he talks about garret turbines..

mkm, ini bukan buka pekung ni.. ini macam conteng arang kat muka sendiri, haha..

Bump: mkm, ini bukan buka pekung ni.. ini macam conteng arang kat muka sendiri, haha..

bro del,

can have friendly test with your car? I just want to know where my car compared to 290 Hp car. mine only 220 ps. sumore rojak until not reliable one.

dynorun2.jpg

Please PM me if interested :biggrin: BTW serious not joking one.:listen:

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if i buy a Mitsubishi Evo 4 and a Mitsubishi Evo 5...... put em both in a blender....
I'd have a Mitsubishi Evo 9!!!!!

Or if i get a TD05 + TD05, i'd get a TD010???

Massiiivvvve....

dougster, uve taken dis too far wei!! melampau btol lah!!!:banghead:

if a TD05 + TD05 surely will give u TD09 lah, u have to take the losses into consideration wei when adding like dis wit a bigger turbine. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dougster, uve taken dis too far wei!! melampau btol lah!!!:banghead:

if a TD05 + TD05 surely will give u TD09 lah, u have to take the losses into consideration wei when adding like dis wit a bigger turbine. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha.. i just found it funny la...lol...

erm better go do some research at garret web or borg warner and mitshu coz i belive it wont count that way ler...im new bie oso...cant xplain more ...hahaha:driver:

4AGE turbo lost to diesel turbo? u sure? i didnt know it's that weak... so any takers? pm me who are the V6TT who are interested... i'll try to make some calls... :driver::driver::driver:

uiii... to update... there is a previous drag race past few month..
DRAG in SABAH sandakan..
there is a suddenly new participant join to the DIESAL class A drag.. mean open class of diesal engine...

the guy drive his monster.. ppl behind laughing because he using such a big tayar there.. no sure he can move or not... its a MICKY THOMPSON (dunno correct spell or not) ... that day he score 12.xx sec 0-400m... all race timed with 12.xx sec 0-400m

and the second place is 14sec i think....

2nd place that diesal car is champion all the way in sabah....

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

what a amazing

Bump:
4AGE turbo lost to diesel turbo? u sure? i didnt know it's that weak... so any takers? pm me who are the V6TT who are interested... i'll try to make some calls... :driver::driver::driver:

uiii... to update... there is a previous drag race past few month..
DRAG in SABAH sandakan..
there is a suddenly new participant join to the DIESAL class A drag.. mean open class of diesal engine...

the guy drive his monster.. ppl behind laughing because he using such a big tayar there.. no sure he can move or not... its a MICKY THOMPSON (dunno correct spell or not) ... that day he score 12.xx sec 0-400m... all race timed with 12.xx sec 0-400m

and the second place is 14sec i think....

2nd place that diesal car is champion all the way in sabah....

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

what a amazing

Top Bottom