Stolen Items In car increasing.....

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
My friends car got broken into on Sunday early morning by a group of bikers and they smashed his side window to take out all his hidden gadgets. My car also was broken into the day after his car was broken into. Report to police also no use coz dun think they wanna do anything but get kopi money from this thiefs. My friend and i are trying to get more people to stand on their feet and do something about it as the crime rate is getting higher and higher. Probably we wanna let it be highlighted in the newspapers and probably also report it to higher authorities and see what they can do to reduce this crime rate. The police know which gang it is but they r not doing anything about it. All this happend in PJ ss2 and the culprits that did it comes with 2-4 bikes and slowly steal your stuffs. Please PM me your contact details if you want to prevent your car from thefts as we must do something about it and not just let it hang around.

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
4 days ago (Sunday) early morning at Tmn Mayang... i was a awke at 615 am when i heard a motorcycle switch off his bike and my dog ran to the front to bark... i put my computer down and ran to the front... all this about 5 - 8 seconds from the time i heard the bike... i saw the A$$hole staring into my car and his friend on the bike behind my car... he was looking in to my window to look for stuff already but i saw him before he coould do anything... he slowly walked to his friend slowly got on his bike and his friend rode off... the fellow wasnted to break into my car and still has the guts to give me the middle finger while leaving... so i got my wooden katana and went out... they never came back after... im in to kick their a$$ ... if they managed to break in it would be the 3rd time in a year and a half tahnk god i was awake and i was fast enough.... so i managed to avoid it... im all in to get this buggers... let me know anything cheers

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Deongster,

Will be getting car clubs to join in especially those who have been a victim of these bastards..........Will let u know when the meet up will be coz working together with magazines and papers.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
cool, count me in. oredi pm u my contact. r we going to set an ambush at selected area hehe...

khairil_1

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
recently this happen to me also..location cineleisure mutiara damansara..
i park my car in front of cineleisure near the roundbout..alot of ppl doing that also..
for about 3 hours i go and see movie.about 10pm..i came back to my car i saw window pecah oredi..summore they took rsm only..the ciplak brand boost meter and turbo timer they didnt kacau oso.
i think the culprit must be a car enthusiasts person..
i bet he also drive a car with alot of expensive gadgets..

i for sure want to join u to catch this culprits..

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
JackEK & Khairil 1,

Will let u all know once we get enough people and police reports, we will gather up and see what can be done....Please let more people know

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
i think i saw those fella as well the round until uptown. 4 bikes.. arm with torch light.. wearing givi raincoats. they park next to the cars and 1 of them use the torchlight to scout the car. i saw them when i was at the starbucks upstairs next to the hsbc.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
count me in :) my club kena very badly.pls let me know if you guys wanna gather to discuss about this stuff.my contact 0128702741 (bob) :)

kenzo

6,000 RPM
simple, make a car as a bait, gather around 50 or 100 of us, when this guy tries to break in, we break their heads first, that would be better rite? because thats wat we should do, kick them, whack them, pisstt or spit on them, tie them to a very buzy morning traffic light naked......

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
I think we should bait them. Gather people. We do it on random nights, different ppl take turns since we have so many people. Those guys might be reading our post also.. I just want to say, we are going to get you. You know who you are....

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
yea... thats a good idea. if we really get them, i hope they survive :P since now theres an angry mob (wielding pitchfork and torches)

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Don't worry, let them live... make sure they survive... with a scar... a painful scar... thats what we gonna do!

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
i'm in for sure
pm me the details too.......
thanks.....

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
my car kena scratch very badly at kelana jaya last time so I need to EMO very badly also hehehehe grrr~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where i can design my own engine bay?. Custom made engine cover, colouring hose, cable etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience