Its Not Wrong To Kill Car Thieves

Slipknot Fanatic

Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Its never wrong to kill car thieves & take matters into your own hands. Since the police never do anything about all these car thieves, so its up to us to take matters into our own hands. Remember car thieves do not deserve human rights. Car thieves don't respect human rights. What about that car thief who chopped off that Mercedes owners thumb? Police did not do anything about it. Lets say one day one of us take down a car thief. What are you going to do? Report to the police? No. Torture them yes. The best torture for car thieves is cut off their limbs one-by-one until they bleed to death. :D

Shanashi

starting a revolution.....tho i agree to that the most....worst thing that can happen is waking up to see ur car not there and the first thing that comes to your mind is..."eh tot i parked the car here"....:mad:

acbc

KD
Watch Fast & Furious... where truck drivers took matters on their own and shot a hijacker.

bullet_nos

Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
lets make them part of the road...pinjam Steam Roller and pancake em' slowly from toe up!

Kopi

May 18, 2004
think beter get ZTHians to setup own RELA team...

mutanX

May 4, 2005
Sunway
i like to f*** the thieves F***ed-up a**..last weekend thieves got hands of my car cd player...they broke my car window..
how i wish i could have got them..or spotted them..then i can ram and hit them..let them diee...bloody..bas***ds... :mad: :mad:

bullet_nos

Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
well...this kinda topics bring out the sadist in us...:D

mutanX, sorry to hear that man....we share yr sorrow...

if catch these thieves, make them pay!!!!

routerzz

May 1, 2005
i would suggest we put them into engine compartment and speed to 150km/h for about 1 hours.. then we know what
is the best punishmnet for them...

4agze

Jan 25, 2004
putting those thieves into death is a crime, but if we just make them suffer is not crime is it? for self protection maa ... :D

bullet_nos

Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hahaha....yala, dun make them die yet ma...let them slow suffer...and live to tell other car thieves his experienCe....muaHAahahaha....*evil laughter*

gloss

May 23, 2005
SJ
shld we set up trap for them? they act like no law in this world. siang mlm also commit crime. dun kill la,torture them, peel off their skin, pour garam on them... wuahahaha... evil

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
from all the thread created by this slipknot lover...i can safely assume he lives in country's without a proper law....and my best bet would be either pakistan or afghanistan....

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
wah

TOM closed one topic.. u make another one aaa???

btw... i'm not a lawyer or have anything to do with the law. I, myself, have broken quite a few laws... but i never take law into my own hands.

like some has said in your previous topic, when it comes to catching the thieves and belasah them.. lots of people will help u.

if you think laws in Malaysia sucks... then move out of the country and try living in the US or elsewhere... better yet... just go live in Singapore!

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry...