Its Not Wrong To Kill Car Thieves

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Its never wrong to kill car thieves & take matters into your own hands. Since the police never do anything about all these car thieves, so its up to us to take matters into our own hands. Remember car thieves do not deserve human rights. Car thieves don't respect human rights. What about that car thief who chopped off that Mercedes owners thumb? Police did not do anything about it. Lets say one day one of us take down a car thief. What are you going to do? Report to the police? No. Torture them yes. The best torture for car thieves is cut off their limbs one-by-one until they bleed to death. :D

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
starting a revolution.....tho i agree to that the most....worst thing that can happen is waking up to see ur car not there and the first thing that comes to your mind is..."eh tot i parked the car here"....:mad:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Watch Fast & Furious... where truck drivers took matters on their own and shot a hijacker.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
lets make them part of the road...pinjam Steam Roller and pancake em' slowly from toe up!

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
think beter get ZTHians to setup own RELA team...

mutanX

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Sunway
i like to f*** the thieves F***ed-up a**..last weekend thieves got hands of my car cd player...they broke my car window..
how i wish i could have got them..or spotted them..then i can ram and hit them..let them diee...bloody..bas***ds... :mad: :mad:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
well...this kinda topics bring out the sadist in us...:D

mutanX, sorry to hear that man....we share yr sorrow...

if catch these thieves, make them pay!!!!

routerzz

Known Member
May 1, 2005
i would suggest we put them into engine compartment and speed to 150km/h for about 1 hours.. then we know what
is the best punishmnet for them...

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
putting those thieves into death is a crime, but if we just make them suffer is not crime is it? for self protection maa ... :D

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hahaha....yala, dun make them die yet ma...let them slow suffer...and live to tell other car thieves his experienCe....muaHAahahaha....*evil laughter*

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
shld we set up trap for them? they act like no law in this world. siang mlm also commit crime. dun kill la,torture them, peel off their skin, pour garam on them... wuahahaha... evil

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
from all the thread created by this slipknot lover...i can safely assume he lives in country's without a proper law....and my best bet would be either pakistan or afghanistan....

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
wah

TOM closed one topic.. u make another one aaa???

btw... i'm not a lawyer or have anything to do with the law. I, myself, have broken quite a few laws... but i never take law into my own hands.

like some has said in your previous topic, when it comes to catching the thieves and belasah them.. lots of people will help u.

if you think laws in Malaysia sucks... then move out of the country and try living in the US or elsewhere... better yet... just go live in Singapore!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience