Friend's car broken into in SS2

taser alarm systems aren't new. And I know of someone who actually did it to his car. Highly illegal so be extra careful.

Why careful? Cuz in KL you beat up a snatch thief you can get thrown in jail for aggravated assault, if you kill the basturd it's manslaughter.

What the goddamn polis don't realise is they never catch snatch thieves and when they do it's only a short jail term for them. WTF.

Yah! to them snatching is petty crime, but what happens when the victim dies??????? Well, it is too late. How will the victim family feel?????

Taser Alarm, will it kill? If just make them faint it will be good. I'll just totally make them find themselves totally naked, when
they are awake. Tie them on a pole and call the police.

Taser Alarm, will it kill? If just make them faint it will be good. I'll just totally make them find themselves totally naked, when
they are awake. Tie them on a pole and call the police.

But only 2 or 3 working on the car, the rest on look out.....

Ya, the rest on lookout is actually adi very obvious something is not right...really feel bad for the owner...

Totally no idea how to stop such petty and annoying thieves...:banghead:
The law doesnt seem to stand on the citizen's side...why bother protect the criminals. I find that even if they are beaten up, they
deserve it. Just dont need to kill him...

Totally no idea how to stop such petty and annoying thieves...:banghead:
The law doesnt seem to stand on the citizen's side...why bother protect the criminals. I find that even if they are beaten up, they
deserve it. Just dont need to kill him...

Maybe I see too much movies, but as they say, cut grass must take out their roots so they won't grow again....

I don't believe you. Home Minister Datuk Hishammuddin says crime index down ok. Why more and more crimes reporting? You must be lying, or Datuk is lying.

Main - Malaysia - Hisham: Police haven?t manipulated crime index figures @ Tue Sep 25 2012

I wonder the people would believe who..hahahaha.

Actually situations like that really bang balls lah, buy katana and magnum size pepper spray. You either choose to
1. Sit there smoke and see them walk away with your shit.
2. Or attack them and make sure you kill them - if NOT, they will come back for revenge cause they know where you stay. No point catching them cause few months they will be out for revenge.

By the way, anybody know where I can buy a Katana? Sharpened one that is.

Last edited:
I don't believe you. Home Minister Datuk Hishammuddin says crime index down ok. Why more and more crimes reporting? You must be lying, or Datuk is lying.

Main - Malaysia - Hisham: Police haven?t manipulated crime index figures @ Tue Sep 25 2012

I wonder the people would believe who..hahahaha.

Actually situations like that really bang balls lah, buy katana and magnum size pepper spray. You either choose to
1. Sit there smoke and see them walk away with your shit.
2. Or attack them and make sure you kill them - if NOT, they will come back for revenge cause they know where you stay. No point catching them cause few months they will be out for revenge.

By the way, anybody know where I can buy a Katana? Sharpened one that is.

You can buy one, but I believe is not legal in Malaysia to own a Samurai/Ninja Sword the Katana.
My uncle use to collect all these weapons as hobby and interest too..

I think you can own one, but not allowed to carry it around.....

I kinda like those too, but I heard if your house is raided, we might be arrested for owning a dangerous weapon at home...

Which is why I only bought a wooden Katana at home for RM10 at Melaka :rofl:

But only 2 or 3 working on the car, the rest on look out.....

If I can make 2-3 of them faint, that is already good enough coz I believe the others will flee and won't carry the salted fish with them.

I'm thinking that paintball gun could be useful too. It's legal, cause pain. Target the head if no helmet, neck, dick, etc

If I can make 2-3 of them faint, that is already good enough coz I believe the others will flee and won't carry the salted fish with them.

I'm thinking that paintball gun could be useful too. It's legal, cause pain. Target the head if no helmet, neck, dick, etc

Close range can actually go through ur skin...paintball gun is not a joke...
I went and play one day, one of the staff there told us to make sure we point on the ground,
there is a guy who forgot to put on safety lock, he was pointing at his face...

Misfire through his face...one hole...hear also scary...is damn pain for sure from
far...just aim for their balls...and make sure they will never gonna be able to use it again...

it's not possible to carry a paintball gun wif u all the time unless it's keep behind counter or house...u keep it in the car might turn out (back fire )the bastard thieve tembak balik and he'll have the laugh back caus you the one who lari :banghead:

it's not possible to carry a paintball gun wif u all the time unless it's keep behind counter or house...u keep it in the car might turn out (back fire )the bastard thieve tembak balik and he'll have the laugh back caus you the one who lari :banghead:

Yah! if you got paint gun and he has real gun......

Easier to handle a Pain Ball Gun I guess, not much of a bounce back force :rofl:
After few shots from real gun, his hand wont be able to be steady much liao

Few shots? must get him before he let any off. One direct hit for him is enough, paint guns lost already....:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom