Seriously considering a ITr

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Bro...You selling car also ka??!!......haiya....

tunggu nak partner ko lambat sgt kat track heh heh

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

unrest in the DC5 camp when evryone starting to sell their cars!

heyy im still stick to kseries maaa....we r still family kan?? ok after this no one is allowed to sell his DC5 until late this year hah hah hah...just kidding

dulu sebab no budget...thats why lerrr kutuk FD2R...nak sedapkan hati heh heh
yelarrr its like spitting towards the sky kono btg hidung balik miahahahahahahha

can someone just roughly explain to me what "unregistered" unit means? is it used? :confused:

Unregistered means that the car has not been registered in Malaysia. It might be a used unit in overseas (e.g. Japan / UK) and shipped to Malaysia. Used cars from foreign countries are called reconditioned cars. If u notice, in the car for sale advert they state years like ( 03 / 08) means that 2003 being the year of manufacture and 2008 is the year it is registered in Malaysia.

For example, if u are buying a recondition integra which is unregistered. U are able to use a new registration number plate like a new car.

Other advantages of buying a unregistered car is, u can tender nice new registration number, bank provides loan with lower interest (Im not sure if this still applys?) low milage, and low downpayment for the car as bank are able to provide longer load period for unregistered vehicles.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/324140-honda-integra-dc5-type-r-04-08-new-facelift.html#post4142542

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

the temptation ~ ~ ~

I found this in mudah.....FN2 R......RM 88K only!!....same price as new city!.....maybe seller forgot to add 1...

Honda civic type r euro - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

3911718037.jpg

I found this in mudah.....FN2 R......RM 88K only!!....same price as new city!.....maybe seller forgot to add 1...

Honda civic type r euro - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

3911718037.jpg

ha ha yeah cant be that cheap??

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/324140-honda-integra-dc5-type-r-04-08-new-facelift.html#post4142542

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

the temptation ~ ~ ~

012-3757144 :biggrin::biggrin:

haha. thanks for all the info guys. i kindda knew what unregistered/recon meant, but wanted to be sure.

what is the rough price range for a 2nd hand DC5 versus a recon/unreg DC5 nowadays? just to get an indication of price range.

haha. thanks for all the info guys. i kindda knew what unregistered/recon meant, but wanted to be sure.

what is the rough price range for a 2nd hand DC5 versus a recon/unreg DC5 nowadays? just to get an indication of price range.

well the second hand price can varies...its up to the owner actually. if the car has many goodies installed then u can expect the price to be on the high side.

but i would say the different would be around RM15K-RM 20K?? please correct me if im wrong on this matter.

subcon's DC5 & the price is very... :mouth watering: ... :drooling:

well the second hand price can varies...its up to the owner actually. if the car has many goodies installed then u can expect the price to be on the high side.

but i would say the different would be around RM15K-RM 20K?? please correct me if im wrong on this matter.

yeah i think that should be about right...

all the recon/unreg ones i've seen are going around 160k...

the 2nd hand ones are usually around 140k....

sigh...i wish there was a blue one around...the white ones are nice...but ohhh sooo common...:banghead:

subcon's DC5 & the price is very... :mouth watering: ... :drooling:

Definitely! price and condition wise...its a really good buy...damn it...if only it were blue..

invest few k on the paints? :D

wouldnt make sense now would it. :biggrin:

subcon: any chance of getting a test drive before cny?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom