Ae101 Tuning question

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
IF can target a 3S-GTE to 450-500 HP

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Because AE101 SEG with 4WD and 3S-GTE ( 450HP-500HP) is considering quite fast .Hope can target the boost on 1.8-2.0 kg/cm .how was the fc for the 3s-gte ??

IF 3s-gte with t67 @ 1.5-1.6 KG/cm boost .How much the HP will produce and can how much power will can it produce when screamboost to 2.0 kg/cm ??

Thanks .

for 3sgte to reach 500hp you need to further lower the compression ratio, use a dam big turbo like garett GT3540 .. boost@ 2.0kg/cm^2 .. 272degree hi-cam ... change bigger intake manifold.. standard stuff like rev cut fuel cut and ecu remap all those need to upgrade .. this is from taiwan ae101 track car that modded with 4wd .. fastest 3sgte ae101 in taiwan ..

Ya,I have read some taiwan tuning car magazine before .The corolla ae101 which they have build it to 500HP ,100-200 need 7.62s ,considering fast .Hope I can find a 3s-gte and 4WD power train .So that 500HP is not a problem ,because normally I will set it to about 250-300hp if not in racing .If racing will set to 450-500hp

the one i saw takes 7.05 to reach 100 to 200kmph .. blue color ae101 ..

you wan find 3sgte and 4wd gearbox and 4wd undercarriage ? if track car easy la .. road legal sure cannot :rofl:

hanracing... After all the discussions and stuff here, you know what? I got a feeling you ask for fun. You ain gonna do shit. But it's okay... Fun time sharing thoughts...

Hahaha....final answer ....wanna high hp ...go for 2.0 turbo ........

Blacktop 20v 4throttle enough?
Not enough?
1.Stand alone racing ecu... Wideband, unichip, moltech, halttech?
2. Y beam con rod
3. High compression piston
4. 292deegre high cam
5. engine balancing
Enough? If still not enough....
Got 2 option
1. B.O.T AR70 turbo
2. Sell your Car buy those rb20 or v8 maybe suitable

*Track car setting? For a daily use car? Dose it make senes? Until traffic jam baru tau susah!!

Agree with Veloc...
The feel is... Kaki sudah patah..
When u see jam stop your car beside the road side and sleep only..,

hanracing... After all the discussions and stuff here, you know what? I got a feeling you ask for fun. You ain gonna do shit. But it's okay... Fun time sharing thoughts...

I like wat u said bro..hehe:biggrin:

daily driving car with track car performance..

it must be a turbo :biggrin:

supercharge also can :wink:

The reason I say this is because people who wants to do a monster project like this will already know considerable amount of specs and costs about those engine options. Not just say build then build. But seems like bro hanracing still learning ;). But nevermind! Learning is good! And I hope one day, this will come to pass... I wish to see this project...

just sharing info la bro... 'orang dah bertanya'...:rofl:

hahaha...ya,ya,ya,tak tanya, sesat jalan plak...anyway,let's go wit da flow, bro...:burnout:

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

bro hanracing,

Before I get my hands on my ride,I'm really ambitious juz like u...note down what spec I wanted,brands,setup bla bla bla to make my ride become monster....but,IMHO when u taste the reality, u may know u cant have the best of both worlds,no such things unless u live 'In Utero":rock:....
U want a streetable ride,forget the track setup....u want track setup,juz opt for truly track car and definately with no registration card,not street legal....

hahaha...ya,ya,ya,tak tanya, sesat jalan plak...anyway,let's go wit da flow, bro...:burnout:

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

bro hanracing,

Before I get my hands on my ride,I'm really ambitious juz like u...note down what spec I wanted,brands,setup bla bla bla to make my ride become monster....but,IMHO when u taste the reality, u may know u cant have the best of both worlds,no such things unless u live 'In Utero":rock:....
U want a streetable ride,forget the track setup....u want track setup,juz opt for truly track car and definately with no registration card,not street legal....

If you want best car in both world....maybe u cannot consider corolla platform....better for you to go for better car such as supra....for me this car is best in both world....good looks, easier to mod either engine or handling....and street legal.....no JPJ will ask you if they dunno what to ask.....and the best modification of all must is you dont have any credit or money issue....if you want SEG that can overtake EVO in traffic light bout or 0-100.....the smallest amount would be RM70k just for engine....the same amount you can have a supra in your garage...you should consider your project wisely.......

Last edited:
Haha ,of course this cannot be daily car I drive to work .This car will be weekend car ,or else I drive a car with racing cluctch I really need a metal leg to control the cluctch when jam .

Same here... Before I get my AE, was so ambitious... Want to do this do that... I thought toyota cheap ma... Some more corolla part a lot and relatively easy to mod. Think so hard whether to put BT, or BOT, or 3SGE or 3SGTE or even 2ZZ-GE. As if all those things ready in my backyard :biggrin:

After I got it, wah fk!!! After I learn about the prices, not easy also... Until now I still drive stock 4AFE. My project so far is gearbox swap from auto to manual....

Now think back so stupid haha.. But my next aim is still BT for now...

Top Bottom