4age 20v - 4 throttles

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chloe111

Feb 8, 2006
guys,
how does the 4age 20v 4 throttles work?

at what rpm or what condition will all the throttle fully open ?
and how does each throttle synchconize open at what rpm range..

sort of curious la.. cos normal single throttle car the concept very easy and clear..
but 4 throttles.. i blur.. pls sifu explain a little bit for me... can??
:_: :_: :_:

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
chloe111 said:
guys,
how does the 4age 20v 4 throttles work?

at what rpm or what condition will all the throttle fully open ?
and how does each throttle synchconize open at what rpm range..

sort of curious la.. cos normal single throttle car the concept very easy and clear..
but 4 throttles.. i blur.. pls sifu explain a little bit for me... can??
:_: :_: :_:

Very simple,when u press the accelerator pedal,a cable connecting your pedal to the throttle linkage and opens your throttle,all 4 of them are open at the same time,you press more,it opens more,you lift off,it closes,even if did not start the engine(rpm = 0),it also opens if you step on the pedal,each throttle is interconnected to each other at the same axis.

gogogo

Known Member
May 9, 2006
sorry for the intterrupe. may i know how offen we need to service the four throttle, what type of service needed, if not service what deffect will happen and the cost of the service as well if posible. thanks.

gogogo

Known Member
May 9, 2006
gogogo said:
sorry for the intterrupe. may i know how offen we need to service the four throttle, what type of service needed, if not service what deffect will happen and the cost of the service as well if posible. thanks.

any advice/info?:embaressed_smile:

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
meaning is it's purely mechanical .. u step on accelerator and the ITB will open according to how much you step ... doesn't matter if your engine is started or not ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here with us a Toyota Prius today, being silver, it is very hard for a glossy and wet finish but we certainly produce the most spectacular results. Check out the process.

Upon arrival, we did a quick walk around the car to spot any visible damages on the body...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience