Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
You can tell him to check the Hypertune magazine front cover, lol.
I met the car in person lor last year. :biggrin:
The rims can fit my Lumia 800.

Cheh. Not like you staring at guy pics from the Cleo magazine. That might attract the wrong kind attention to you.

"Hello leng chaiiii.. you like Cleo? I also like Cleo. Wannacome?" - guy dressed in tight leather pants, bright orange shirt and blinking profusely at you.

:rofl:
Wanna'come'?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL. Some of those girls at those magazines are wearing quite obscene clothes. Sometimes when I check out these magazines at Popular, I tried to avoid letting people looking at what magazine I am reading. Actually I'm reading and looking at the car photos but the model girl is always on those pages as well. So, if other people saw me, they might misunderstand what I am doing with the magazine. :rofl:
Actually is hard to live our life according to what others' think. I use to be too self conscious but
it makes life easier if we just do what we want as long as is not against the law or something wrong.

We can't control what others' think about us, but we can choose to listen and see things that we
want.

Cuz I know I'm not looking at models wearing lingeries or playboy magazine. So nothing to worry about.

Only one reason why we will think of people might think of us like that. Is because probably we are actually the ones who would think of others like that if you were to catch anyone seeing such magazine.

M3 meh? I stalked him and saw a normal 3 series. :itsme:
3 series old car liao if not wrong :rofl: He only short of M1 Now :biggrin:

Saw 1 M1 series near KL Sentral Monorail station there.

btw, this topic has serious alignment problem, from dangerous driving to getting the interest
in BH's cars :laugh:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Actually is hard to live our life according to what others' think. I use to be too self conscious but
it makes life easier if we just do what we want as long as is not against the law or something wrong.

We can't control what others' think about us, but we can choose to listen and see things that we
want.

Cuz I know I'm not looking at models wearing lingeries or playboy magazine. So nothing to worry about.

Only one reason why we will think of people might think of us like that. Is because probably we are actually the ones who would think of others like that if you were to catch anyone seeing such magazine.

btw, this topic has serious alignment problem, from dangerous driving to getting the interest
Our admirer.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yup, Now is the 4 series......:driver:

ha! ha! maybe we open one topic on bro. BH cars......:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
the blue 1 is it? not sure, but i know definately got m5.
M5 got a lot of different models. Which?

want.

Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid, lol. I'll try to do what you said, it makes life easier if we just do what we want as long as is not against the law or something wrong.
Actually most of the time also I'm doing like what you said and when people ask me why, I'll just say it's not against the law and it din't harm/provoke anybody. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid, lol. I'll try to do what you said, it makes life easier if we just do what we want as long as is not against the law or something wrong.
Actually most of the time also I'm doing like what you said and when people ask me why, I'll just say it's not against the law and it din't harm/provoke anybody. :biggrin:
Nah, just being human :rofl:

To share something which I find useful to apply in our life.

A Man, A Boy & A Donkey

This is a short story to teach you that you can not please everyone. A man and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said : "You fool, what a Donkey for but to ride is upon?"

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men. One of whom said : "See that lazy youngster. He lets his father walk while he rides."

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off and got on himself. But they hadn't gone far when they passed two women. One of whom said to the other : "Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along."

Well the Man did not know what to do. But at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said : "Aren't you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours - you and your hulking son?"

The man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey's feet to it and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge and his fore-feet being tied together, he was drowned.

"That will teach you," said an old man who had followed them :

Moral : You Can Not Please Everyone
Source: A Man, a Boy and a Donkey -short story

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I've seen a similar story before at fb but in picture form. I manage to find the pic

This story is just so true especially in our society nowadays.
Ya, there are a few versions but I find the Chinese version conversations better.
So, any other videos of dangerous driving in Genting? If not can close thread already :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

M5 got a lot, but generations only. Not like 328, 330 or whatever numbers it is...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've seen a similar story before at fb but in picture form. I manage to find the pic

This story is just so true especially in our society nowadays.
If I am the owner I do what I want. Why listen to others.....hahahaahaha:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ai......im juz bc to my hometown..seeing my evo3 lying at the carpark with Dust..so kesian......

so i go n start........but i feels like no power la compare to las time...turbo still working la....but jus like no torque la....d car cannot pull.....cannot stick to the seats.....i dun hv boost meter..so dunno boost level..

so anyone know how to gv more torque????? boost up again???so any other things?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience